@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
“Here,” Kari stepped closer to Ottoline and offered her her hand. “Pretend I’m the boy, and you’re the girl. The boy holds out his hand like so and asks, may I have this dance?” They both burst out laughing as Kari mocked Hugo’s deep voice. “
🤣 Thats great.
I will see if I have time to write a piece today!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I write Dystopian and post-apocalyptic books. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions ὠ…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
That does answer my question! I like the sound of your wip!
And yes, totally just join any topic! If you see a rp you want to join, all you have to do is go to the first page of the topic, read the rules, and then introduce your character with a description and short backstory. Some role-plays allow multiple characters, some just one.
-
Brianne replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years ago
Hi! I know I’m a little late to the party (REALLY late, actually), but I was browsing and I saw the title “My Love Has Gone Across the Sea” and I was like ‘I have to read this’. And… WOW. I almost cried. So simply yet beautifully written. I love how the theme of sacrificial love is woven into it. I absolutely love the Wingfeather…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I like to do a good mix of medieval European settings and my own unique stuff (usually my stories don’t take place in cities, but if they did they would definitely be medieval)
I try to include magic systems, but often they spin out of control and get really complicated to the point of not being able to understand them myself, so I try…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oo, I love hiking! My favorite time period in history… I honestly can’t really answer that. Probably back between Bible times and the late 1600s, just because I like the way people lived back then (the dresses were so pretty!).
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello (i think I got everyone?)
Ottoline
“Hold still!” Kari giggled as Ottoline dramatically dodged the wand of mascara.
“I’m sorry,” Ottoline laughed, “I’m not used to having people touch my face.” Well, that wasn’t entirely true. She had been struck multiple times, but never had her…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi! Thanks!
My favorite character to write… do you mean characters that I’ve created and am writing?
I love homeschooling because I have more time to invest my energy in doing things I like to do and learning about things I enjoy.
As for cake or ice cream, ice cream would come first any day (even in winter). Cake is all right,…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Yeah, I definitely like viola better, because of the sound, I guess. I don’t really know, but it just fits me better.
My inspiration for my WIP was a bunch of different books and one of my friends, who loves to imagine and make up stories and write.
I love your little quote thingy at the bottom of every post you make.
-
Allison replied to the topic Preptober in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I have not heard of Nanowrimo, so I cant give you any advice 🙂 But thanks for inviting me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I love this! Though it does get confusing, it’s the “good” kind, lol, and I would totally read the book.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Yeah I did say only one character, but if you really, really want to add another one, I suppose you can, just for everyone else please only one charrie, because if everyone adds too this would be super chaotic.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Paradise Lie recreated in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hello and welcome back! You’ll see there are quite a few new rp’s happening rn, maybe you’ll find one to join!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Wow, I really love this!! The concept is definitely something I could never pull off, so great job there. And the characters were completely relatable. You’re very good at conveying emotions in your writing – something I still struggle with a lot, because I don’t do it well irl either lol. Anyway, awesome job!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Paradise Lie recreated in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sara!! HI!! I missed you!🤗! How are you doing?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Okay, here’s my advice. Plotting works for some people, but for the rest it doesn’t. If outlining kills your creative process, then don’t worry about doing it. I think it’s a lot of just experimenting and finding out what works for you. For me, I’m more of a pantser, but I usually know a few events that are going to happen in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
She looks really cool!
@keilah-h @esther
I believe when Savannah made this rp she said one character each?
@savannah_grace2009 what’s the verdict?
-
Brianne and
Allison are now friends 3 years ago - Load More
