@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Perhaps I should put “Not one writing, but many writings” As my quote thingy at the bottom to help people remember my tag 😂
Ok, Cool! How old is Mathew?
Kaine
Kaine’s eyes meet Milo’s.
“Do you know what’s going on here?” Milo says.
Kaine brings his bow down to his side, but keeps his confident…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
This is a reference pic of Matthew’s hair. He keeps it over his ears. But his hair is more light brown.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy
You’re welcome! Yep. See you around!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I am, but my character isn’t added yet. Sorry! By the way I luv November!! He reminds me of my character Matthew, but with orange hair.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
No, I think you can add yours. Should I just add Mathew? And then maybe Carter or Lyla later?
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Okay! Yeah. I’ll do that from now on. I’ll just write it again. Maybe after Character Castle.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
Thank y’all! So I only have enough time to post my character’s bio, but I’ll post in the morning.
Name: Matthew Parker
Appeeerance: light brown wavy hair. Light blue eyes. Tan skin. (I’ll post a picture when I find one).
Personality: He is very shy. But once you earn his trust, he is very witty and always and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
OH MY GOSH Y’ALL I HAD A LONGGGG RESPONSE CATCHING UP ON EVERYTHING AND I ACCIDENTALLY REFRESHED THE PAGE AND NOW IT’S GONE!! Like that took me forever to write!! I’m so sorry y’all 🙁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@theloonyone @anyone-else-who-wants-to-run-into-our-charries
@lightoverdarkness6 Hey come join us if you want! We are in a field to the side of the castle for simplicity reasons but will join the greater group when we get the hang of it.
Ok so I’m going to wright my newest character, Kaine (pronounced Cane if that wasn’t clear) H…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Don’t forget the s on my name 😂
I won’t get notified otherwise lol
Not one writing…. but many writings! lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Sounds great! I’ll head over there after I get some schoolwork done 😑
Yeah I knew it would be fine, lol that’s just my weird sense of humor. Half joking, half not. I guess I’m a confusing person 🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
First of all, I am so sorry I haven’t responded until now. Everything has been hectic with school and siblings…*sighs*. So I’m sorry if I don’t respond until hours later. I go to bed pretty early for the average teen; 8:30 to 9:00. I start school around 9:00 A.M. I’m on usually around 3-4 in the afternoon, and sometimes at 7:00…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6
Ok so idea… the three of us both want to join the character castle… but it’s really big. How about we all join with one or two characters each, and our characters will start off together walking towards the castle. So at first we interact, but maybe we will meet somebody along the way, and then we’ll end up…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
(Hope you like the Ascendance Series btw 🙂 )
Thanks!
Ooh, what is the Wingfeather Saga about?
Lol you sure you want to get me started on that?
So let me start of with… Book one isn’t good. But it’s necessary for the rest of the series. Super clique, let me briefly spoil the first book here
______SPOILER…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I sent you a invite! I have a new character (I need to find him a name 🤣) and his backstory in there, but that’s about it atm. I do a lot of that on paper. I see you got some pictures in there for Milo! How old is he again?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Lol yes, pays to be a writer. I think I’m saving most of my fantasy tolerance for the wingfeather saga (coming out this december yay) But when it has breaks in production I might read that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh that sounds like a great story!
Thanks!!😃
But I’m kinda afraid of trying it out on my characters because some of my drawings turn out great, and some are just blah. I am slowly getting better.
Yeah, it really do be like that sometimes. I recently learned to do profile view, and it was kinda painful at first.
What ki…
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Hello! Thank you very much!
Oh that sounds like a great story! I love drawing too! But I’m kinda afraid of trying it out on my characters because some of my drawings turn out great, and some are just blah. I am slowly getting better. What kind of style do you draw? I’ve never heard of speed-cubing, but then again, i havent…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Howdy folks! *Gets flashback of Miss Minutes from Loki* *shivers*Any way,
Hi! Thank you for pausing your game :). Yes, it looks super fun. I really like your character Feather! She seems very nice. See you around!!
Wow! Another homeschooler!! That’s so cool!! Yes!
Awww! That is so sweet! Lol, I’m sure they got some…[Read more]
- Load More
