@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, I have a very long list of things I have to practice on. I’ve kinda been breaking it all up and getting good at one at a time. It takes a while, but I’m getting to the point where I can draw a whole body. Like I spent a really long time just drawing faces, and within that I spent time on each part of it (eyes, hair, etc.) Thi…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, definitely a lot of work, but it would be so cool in the end!
Yeah! I hope so!
I remembered one of your drawings being a miner-looking boy with a headlamp and a pickaxe so I guessed they could probably be the same.
Yup! That was Tauren.
I think that I’ll just write the entire thing and then go through and heavily edit it. Al…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! Glad you like it 🙂
Yeah! graphic novels are a lot of work 😅 I’m looking forward to it though. I haven’t started on most of the drawing of the story because I still have sooo much to learn about drawing people at angles. Yeah! All the character’s I post art of here are from this WIP. In fact I think I’ve got some…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings and
Loopy are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes very good thing😂.
Oh good!! Yes, I’m not very good at math🤦🏻♀️😅. I’m not very sure yet. Are there any significant differences between writing it in Europe or the Pacific?? Oh yeah, Ezra is so sweet!
Thank you!! Oh yes, I sure will😊.
-
Light replied to the topic So…yeah…a new idea is in my head. 😀 in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 10 months ago
You’re welcome!! Sorry they didn’t help much🤦🏻♀️😂. Yeah that sounds good!! Yep, Simeon doesn’t seem very sweet😅
-
Light replied to the topic So…yeah…a new idea is in my head. 😀 in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s cool! I’ve wondered what it’s like to be the middle sibling before. As the oldest, it seems like everything evolves around the younger kids. But that’s to be expected I guess 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️. My littlest sibling is only one month old!! She was the surprise😂.
Aww thank you, so are you❤️❤️😊!
Yes we must be patient😊. I heard th…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic So…yeah…a new idea is in my head. 😀 in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I think you could do that, because he does seem to be one of the most envious and angry. Or maybe the brothers had a closer relationship with Simeon than with some of each other. But if he has a bad temper, then maybe not😂😅. I’m going to read that whole story in the Bible again, and then maybe I’ll be a little more hel…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic So…yeah…a new idea is in my head. 😀 in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter
Yep, family are always the best beta readers/encouragers. How many siblings do you have? I have 3!! I’m the oldest too.
You are so welcome!! Yes, I know you will do great!!
YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!! Yes, they are so good!! Oh my gosh, I was just typing, and in the word suggestions was ‘Leo’ 😂🥰😍.
Yes!!! Can’t wait!!!!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Kaine
“Oh yeah?” Kaine says, noticing Mathews stuttering.
Is he just nervous? Or does talking about his sister make him nervous?
Kaine looks up at the imposing wall. Small rock portions jut out of the side, and it’s streaked coloration shows it’s age.
Have to find Evelyn.
Kaine puts his hand on the wall, feeling for a good spot to grip.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
YES!! That’s a great idea!! Maybe once we get the hang of one group, we can add the sisters. Maybe they’re already in the castle!! Oh yeah, I’ll try to put something other than ‘said’ for Simon. That would annoy me too😂.
Matthew
“Oh, twin! Nice.” Kaine said.
“Umm.” Kaine paused, looking down at t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oooh okay!! I don’t know as much about that war, but it sounds cool! I might end up using it. I’ll do some research 😉.
Aww thank you!! how’s your acting going?? -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol thanks for bringing that to our attention!
Ok Ik 😂, we’re totally breaking the rules atm. We’ll make our way over there eventually. We did this because the actual castle is kinda daunting (how many characters are there?) and wanted to get the hang of it before throwing ourselves in 😂🤣
The goal is to end up with the main…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks so much!💕 And yeah, one of my favorite parts of writing my story is helping my characters get through stuff by giving them good friends (obviously that doesn’t fix everything) 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh ok! Yeah, cave or village, whatever works. At this point in the story, Evelyn is sitting inside all the time (Kain insists she doesn’t move a finger unless she wants to and it won’t hurt her 😂) But yeah she has a gash in her arm and I think it’s a bit infected. I say infected because she extremely tired and he helps her with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@folith-foelin
Thanks! I will keep working on it, it’s my only WIP!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
That sounds great! Good idea!
Not sure how that’ll work with mine, She’s injured and at this point was under Kaine’s pretty constant care. Lol, we’ll figure it out. I’d love to do that though! Whenever you want to start that is good. Let’s give the boys (and cammie) an obstacle so it isn’t immediate though… maybe they have to cross…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, also feel free to tag me if you ever post a draft! I’d love to read your writing if you want to share it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin
Ok sooo… I forgot Kaine sisters name 😫 I never came up for a definitive one and forgot my placeholder lol. I’ll pick something that works. Did some searching, lol were going with Everlyn. THIS IS WHY U WRITE DOWN YOUR NAMES PEOPLE!
Kaine
“Y’all are missing some sisters? I’m missing mine too” Kaine…[Read more]
- Load More
