@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! Okay, I thought so. I really like Dante’s character! He’s very intriguing. I love his personality!!
-
Light replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
OH my gosh!! My heart!! RIKER!! it’s not your fault baby!! Not at all!!!
AND LEON AND ADELHIEDE!!! My goodness! Your sweet charries. LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!
UGH HANS!!!! YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF…
Girl!!! You did great on showing their feelings and overall reaction!! I mean, it’s heartbreaking, but you did a great job making my…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
AHHH!!! Thank y’all for all the kind words!!! <333
You’re so welcome, sweet friend!!!! 😀 🙂 <3 <3
And y’all…because of all of y’all’s encouragement, I’ve officially reached 37 pages in my draft of this book.
Thank y’all so much. 😭
Oh my goodness!!! That’s awesome!! You ARE SO WELCOME GIRL!! I’m so glad we were able to help encou…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I’m so sorry!! I’m just rocking the ‘mistaking someones character for another’ thing this month XD, right @mineralizedwritings ? XD.
For some reason, I thought Kad was your character i guess bc he’s in the group with Eddie and Ellie (Those are your charries right?) and Dante and Rueben and others.
You can probably just ignore my…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay! Good ideas! Kad, you mean?
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
TOTALLY!!!!
YES!! XD
Ok I will. 🙂
Hehe…your story is so cute. I love how…
The puppie’s parents were not sweet to them and they died. Heavenly Father killed the parents because they were mean to their children.
That’s so good!!! 😀Yay!! I just read the 2nd chapter, and it’s so cute!! That’s actually really good for 10-11! I’m gonna g…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Your tag didn’t work 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @felicity
Okay, heres the beginning of my old story, that I already posted so you won’t be completely lost bc it just plunges right back in XD.
Once apon a time there was a camel. The camel loved to drink some water at the forest and he swam across the ocean so he could get some water…
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I get that!!! 😉
Thats good! Sometimes I feel like I’m so awkward and nobody gets it XDD.
Maybe so. 🙂
Yeah!
Lol, I get that. XDXDXDXD
🙂 XDD
Agreed!!! 😀 It’s just a great story all in all. 😉
Yes!!! I actually have a sweet memory watching the newer one! I was about 6, at my grandparents house, listening to my dad and grandpa ta…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
YESSSSS!!!! Tell it, sister!!! XDXDXDXD
YESSSS!!!! Hans is my least favorite. I think. It’s hard to choose between Adoulphus, Diethrich, and Has. THEY ARE ALL GOING DOWN!!!
You are sooo welcome!!! 😀 <3333
I’m feeling better already :)!!
Also, I just read your newest chapter, and it is SOOO GOOD!!!! LOVE IT!!
-
Light replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
UGHHH RIKER!!!! PRECIOUS RIKER!! I LOVE HIM!!!
OH, and GREAT cliffhanger ;). I’m dying to know what happens!!
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you sister! Sending a prayer up for you!!!
You’re so welcome!! Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3
Yeah I did, just one chapter…but somebody said they wanted more…I forget who…so I’ll probably put some more on here soon.
I found yours!! Yes, please share the second chapter!! It was so cute! I loved the historical vibe–even if you didn’t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I am so sorry I’m just now responding!! Thank you for tagging me :). I LOVE IT!!! OMG sweet Tauren and Lesli!!
And Keiryn!! I feel myself wanting to like him, but also, not. XDD But i’m starting to get a feel for him :).
That’s cool that they live underground! Unless it’s like a spoiler that you don’t want to share yet, you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sure! I’m good with that! @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings Thoughts??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! I kinda wanted to do NaNoWriMo but yeah, 50k is a lot. And tbh, that’s a short novel too. I think it’s good to make yourself write sometimes, but other times I think it makes my writing lower quality. Some of my best scenes are the ones I wrote really slowly, trying to get the wording perfect. I don’t think I can write much more…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol yeah, I’m already going pretty fast though lol.
I’ve written 12k words since like november… 10? I’m not sure. I was at 3k on the 13th.
idk if that’s actually fast, goodness time flies I didn’t realize it had been that long since I started the draft.
Just don’t want to get burnout lol. 😃
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
I leaned against the wall, fiddling with a string on my shirt. Then I heard footsteps. And voices. Me and the rest of the group stiffened, waiting for something to happen.
The heavy wooden door opened, and a group of people was revealed.
There was Kaine, another young man, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Ah sorry Idk how to do that! 🤣
The best recommendation I can come up with is to make a list of the plot holes of your story (I have plenty 😅) and try to see if you can think of one solution for multiple at once. I personally really like doing that, and trying to connect characters the reader would never expect to be together, often…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
We could have them run into a villian? IDk. Maybe?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I know the band! But… just cause you told me about it. 😆
I like the song!
Lol
Yeah! It’s a good one.
I am really on the edge of my seat now…
hehe… I wanna spoil SOOO BAD. I won’t though. I can’t 😆 I’ll just have to write faster lol
- Load More
