@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love that!!
I use an app literally called Moodboard. (I think it’s easier to use on a bigger screen, so I only use it on my iPad, not my phone) It’s not the best, but it works for me and it’s free.
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I know!! Kids crack me up. Aw, thanks. That made my day 🙂
Yes!! You are so welcome!! Aww, good! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Next two chapters!! Jsyk, some events may seem kind of rushed or like Ruben’s gonna let Ami do something and it may seem like: why would he let her do that? Well, I’m aware of that, but these events need to happen, I just need to fix how it gets there. 😅 (I hope tha…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Haha, love her name!! She looks so cool!! Did you draw that picture of her?
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah it can get confusing, can’t it! I think I keep you girls straight in my head by your profile pic and your story characters. It didn’t work that time. 😀
Yes, it can! Lol, yep. That’s okay😉.
Oh thank you! I had a lot of fun making it! There’s another one above if you want to have a look. ^^
Your so welcome!! I love the one for your ch…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
All the things you said about my charries is exactly what I wanted to be portrayed!! 😄
And Asher intrigues me as well. 😆 I’m still kind of figuring him out and it’s fun too.
Everton is not as innocent. Well, let me put it this way, he won’t be as innocent as he is right now. He thinks and acts impulsively, so that gets him into troub…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, Soren. I get names mixed up easily 🤦🏻♀️😅. Okay! Yeah I read the RP when Aramis had locked Paxton in that closet, and Soren wanted to help him, but he couldn’t really do much, and I understand their situation. 😊
But jeez, poor, precious, Paxton!! Aramis makes my blood boil &…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
OH AND @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h cuz y’all were so excited about the Dietrich and Paxton comfort scene 😊
Thank you so much for remembering to tag me 😊!!
“I-I f…for…forg-g-g-give y…y…you.”
OMG THAT IS JUST PRECIOUS!!! UGHHH 😭❤️😭💔❤️!! I LUV PAXTON!!!!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
AHHHH!!! I KNOWWWWWW!!!! I LOVE HIM NO…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah… I fell behind in school to. And yeah I don’t think we’re smirking about it 😂
I’m kinda still writing? I uh… attempting to figure out Kieryn myself… my story is kinda on hold until I figure some stuff out 😂 like I now thing I want to happen, but connecting them is hard.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone
Kaine and Everly
Carter smiles back. “Yeah, just kidding around.” He looks over at Matthew, Lyla, Kaine, and Everly. “I don’t know. What do you guys wanna do?”
Kaine stands up from against the wall. “I say we go explore. There’s gotta be more people here.”
He looks over at Everly…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 3 years, 10 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Lol, that was really funny.
(Hello! I do not believe I’ve met you, this topic just seemed interesting.)
Picking up another hobby and another one fading happens to me all the time, I end up on some type of rotation of hobbies eventually. I personally have not had your experience, but I rock climb sometimes. Maybe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I figured. 😉 @sarafini and I will take it slow so we don’t get super fare ahead.
Thanks! RPing is already helping with character development! 🙂
And we should totally have Fynn and Nyx meet! (I haunted the forum before I joined, so ur totally right about them getting along!)
Everton
Ev took a few steps to catch up…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
That works! You can go ahead and write a RP if you’d like. I may not be able to write more tonight, but I will be able to tomorrow for sure!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-piyon @keilah-h @sarafini @wilder-w
Ok! Here’s the RP. This is the morning of the third day. I’ll have my charries bump into someone or something like that and any of y’all can choose which one of your characters it is. First come first serve. 😁
Amidala
Amidala marched up the steps of the s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @sarafini @whalekeeper
Oh dear… I should not be listening in on the conversation here…
I’ve only read 2 books 😳
I just briefly saw some information about Janner dying um what… I need to go finish the series before i come back here again. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! I love Ami’s family too! I don’t like Ev’s family very much, as well. Well, at least his parents. They’re kind of terrible, but they all have to work some things out. Asher is a very mysterious character, I’ve found, so I’m still trying to understand him.
Lukas is my cinnamon roll, tho! 😊 His name means “brings lig…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @wilder-w
Hello!! So, before I write my RP, quick question: How many days have passed since the start of school?
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I remember you said that you already love Ev. So here’s his story!! 😄
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Your welcome! 😃
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
You can start a thread with that question. Just press the community tab and choose the forum under which you want to put it. Then somewhere at the top there should be an option to “Create Topic”. I think that’s right.
- Load More
