@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Digital artists I believe is the correct term 😂 I don’t care though, same difference.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool! 15$ really isn’t bad for digital art. And yeah, lag. I think Krita lags sometimes when I use it too. Haven’t had any issues with Photoshop, oh yes. I haven’t found the eraser yet because there’s so many button. 🤣 I survive with Ctr. Z.
Oh I tried autodesk sketchbook on my phone too. I really…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it. Yes, I have seven siblings so writing about sibling dynamics comes somewhat naturally. 😀
You’re welcome!! Yes, I love it! I just can’t get over how many siblings you have!! That’s awesome! 😀😂
Ha ha! Uh oh!! 😂
Haha, yeah! I let him draw on the ones I don’t care about. Sometimes he writes me sweet l…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
There’s Kad, the dragon, who you already know, and a human couple, Feather and Crosshair; they’ll be the ones joining.
Oh, okay! Yeah, I’ve seen Feather and Crosshair around the castle.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasty12
Aww, so sweet! I’m so glad Ara and November married, and Aaron is so cute! November’s scratch 😭😭. Your really good at digital art!
Ooh, Tauren!! I love that too! Y’all are both such good digital drawers! (Pretty sure that isn’t the right word😂)
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Yeah, do! It’s great. And there’s another one called “One Soul” that she sings. I love that one too.
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, wow!! That’s awesome! You take your charries music very seriously😮😂. I eventually want to have that many songs for mine, but for now, I’ve only got like 3 songs total😂😅. I’m gonna go listen to all of those songs now😂…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
also, awesome job!! I’ve been so happy being able to draw ever since learning I can do art from bases! It’s so much fun and relaxing!!
That’s great! I’ve never used bases before, but I gotta say my art style developed by copying other peoples art. I did manga fanart for awhile, so when I was kinda lost drawing my own cha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! 😁
yeah it does look a bit different! His hair didn’t turn out as floofy as I usually would do 😥
Oh yes! I used photoshop to make that, but it’s a little hard to navigate. I’ve been using crt Z because I haven’t found the eraser yet… yeah. 😆
I use krita too, and it’s what all my previous digital art was made with. It’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @theloonyone @esther-c @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @starofthenorth
Digital art of Tauren! I’ve been using a graphics tablet lately and I really like it!

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
yeah! I agree. Age range is important, but that doesn’t mean every book has to be good for every age range. Sometimes reading a good book where you can relate to a difficult struggle of the MC can help you understand something you went through. Honestly, a good book can feel like therapy when you need it. Not that we should go to books…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
A song that describes a lot of my teenage characters is My Place In This World by Micheal W. Smith. I would recommend this song to ALL TEENS and young adults everywhere because it is so true and so relatable.
Okay cool! I’ll totally add that to my list of songs to listen to. I have a song that I absolutely love, and is so good. It’s cal…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Thank you for making this topic!
You just said literally what i wanted to say, but so much better😂😅😮😊! No, it helped a lot!
@everyone
Y’all all helped me understand the difference between evil magic and godly magic better! Thank you all!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
until you read the last book
Ok now I’m confused.
And libby doesn’t have book three. And the roads are bad. Lol I might just end up getting a audible free trial.
I must know.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for your response!
I pretty much got everything you said 😅
Don’t worry about a long response, those are the best ones. 🙂
I haven’t read Harry Potter either. I don’t know a lot about it and why I never read it, but I trust my parents discernment to tell us not too.
I’ve been talking with my sister, she writes too. We…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Its fine y’all! And I’m sorry for butting in. I just couldn’t stand y’all being confused and I knew what was wrong😂😅.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @folith-feolin @koshka @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @starofthenorth
Thank you all for your replies! I enjoyed reading them.
Take a look at how the Bible portrays evil. Does this book do the same?
That’s such a great way to sum it up!
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I think @godlyfantasy12 was confused when you said:
Also, he’s doing part time college so… he’s actually not middle age. Btw. Lol
Bc y’all had been talking about your other charrie, Jasmine. And then when you said that about— you were talking about John, right? About that, she was still thinking you were talking about Jasmine.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Levi (my prodigal or antagonist turned protagonist): The Prodigal Son by Laura Story.
Okay, Cool! I like the name Levi.
- Load More
