@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That fact that I’m already building a fan base for my charries is super encouraging!! 😆😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ikr? He just seems… interesting 🤣 hey that makes a romance better if you have interesting characters. And yeah, I like him being sincere, it’s sweet!
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Me too. I really hope they don’t change that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Thanks! 😀 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh that was so good! Not sure if I like Shawn… I half like him but he seems so smug lol!
-
Esther replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome question!!!
Alrighty… let’s see here…
Amidala
Love: (obviously her fam) Everton! She loves him dearly and doesn’t know what she’d do without him. She also loves God, but her fear of Him is not quite the right one, so she grows in her love and appreciation for Him throughout the trilogy.
Fear: Top of the list— Failing. Sh…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I did! I’ve been kinda busy too lately. I’ll try to RP in a minute or two 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ikr 😭 he needs help
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I can understand wanting to be accurate. I’ve seen authors put “he swore under his breath” or something like that. Or you can say cursed at (insert character) I don’t think it’s as effective as the words themselves for portraying the mood, but that doesn’t mean we need to do that. I think it’s enough to get it across, and there’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ALL OF YOUR CHARRIES ARE AWESOME!!! I relate probably the most to Keiryn. Ach!!! That one just tore my heart!
Thank you! Oh yay I’m glad! 😂 Yeah, I relate to Kieryn a fair bit too. Oh, and I forgot he brags he hasn’t cried in two years (it’s true too). Because he thinks it makes him stronger 😥
My characters? Well….
There’s Fenex, my mai…
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t notice that this was where you had posted your question.
So, I have two suggestions if you’re really having trouble with this:
- Set it aside. What helps me sometimes is just not thinking about that facet of the story or not thinking about the story at all. Then, when I’m doing something mundane, watching a movie,…
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tink has blue eyes in the book. I really hope they don’t change that, cuz that becomes really important later on.
book 4 is my favorite!! It’s definitely longer than the other ones and I think I remember some parts being slow (don’t take my word for it, I haven’t read it in a while), but it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
I will definitely come back here later with some ideas later this afternoon!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thx!! The name carries meaning, though, since it sounds very similar to a word in another language that means something important… 😏
That was so vague! 🤣
I’m loving the development of the romance 🥰 so cute!
Me too!! 🥰 It’s been one of my favorite subplots so far! (Though I’m not sure if I have more than th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🤩 The Vilder is so cool! The poem really caught my imagination!! I’m getting LotR vibes… Like with the lore and stuff. Your worldbuilding sounds really deep.
So actually, this is the WIP with Amidala and Everton. The theme that I really want to portray is trusting God in the dark. They have to deal with a l…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I like it! Can’t wait to find out what happens next! I’m loving the development of the romance 🥰 so cute!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Btw love your signature!
Yeah! I can tell, sorry you’re so tired! Writing is a exuasting task sometimes 😅
Ok so fear and loves…
Tauren:
Love is going to be Lesli lol. They’re just friends but they’ve known each-other for like forever and yeah.
Fear: Newness, doing things with nobody to back you up, making bad choices. He doesn’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keliah-h
I got kinda busy lately 😅 I’ll try to get back to you soon!
I believe theloonyone is busy too.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, thanks. Looks like I’m off to the library soon. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
- Load More
