@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh girl!!! That chapter was soooo good 😊❤️👍!! I loved it!! But oh no, what happens to Lyaksandro?!?! I must know 😂!! But omg girl, I absolutely loved it!! Great job!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @Lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @keilah-h @loopylin Sorry if I missed anyone!
Tauren and Lesli
“Children from other worlds. What kind of strange magic is this?”
Tauren glances upwards. A large reptilian eye peers in through the tall stained glass window to their left.
He breaths. Caught in a sliver of silence before the pan…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Matthew
“I’m Lesli.” Tauren’s…girl friend? said, reaching out her hand towards the Lyla.“I see we both have nervous little brother problems?”
Oh no!! Is-is- she going to make fun of me?
Of COURSE she will!! I told myself, who wouldn’t? You can barely say hi to someone new witho…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nah, he’s fine. It’s an old, scarred up injury.
Oh, okay.
Awwww 🥰 How old is Matthew again? Hehe, I’m not sure what Carter would think of that 😅
Haha, yeah. Matthew is 13, almost 14. How old is Carmen? I could see Matthew telling Carter “…Um…I-I think your sister is r-really s-s-sweet…and pr-pretty..” And Carter’s kind of like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah lol! Those revisions can be rough. But I would never remove Tauren!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Of course!! 😁
Thank you so much!!!
Yay!!! I totally will!!
Oh, thank you so much! I know she will appreciate it!!
Yes. Ev is veeeery outgoing! 🤣 And impulsive… and I could go on… and it may end up being an understatement. Lol 🤣
I love my boy. 😁
Lolol!! haha, Yeah! It’s hard not to 😂!
Whoa!!He sounds sca…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Right!?!? Like…
Me: I’m social. I have like seventeen friends online!
Person: And in person?
Me: Er… three?
LOLOLOL!!!! Yes!! In person I have several good friends, like three best friends, and maybe ten acquaintances. And online…*counts on fingers* Like 15-20 best friends!!! 😊❤️😂
Lol. 🤣 My friends that I talk to face to face are a…
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ev is so fun to write!
And yes, when I was writing this, i was nervous for Ami too! 😆 I wasn’t quite sure what was going to happen. Lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh and thx for the feedback. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! That’s what other people have said too.
Thanks!
Removing Tauren from the story!? I would never!😥🤣
He’s my sweet boi!
That would be tragic!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi, Kathleen!! 😄
(btw, I love your name! It’s so pretty!!)
Oooooh! Drafting! And ideas!
Let’s see here *rubs hands together*
- Major plot twist. Like a MAJOR plot twist. Like, super-sweet-friend-is-actually-the-villain plot twist. Or like, ther…
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!!! That pic makes me break out in a grin every time I see it… *hugs Effie close while she squeals and wriggles*
Yes!! Aww!
Are Asher and Iris new characters or have I just never realized you had them?
Yeah!! They’re new. I actually just started writing chapter one of their book like five minutes ago 😂😅!
I think I know somebody t…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I’m so nervous for Ami! And gotta say, I love Everton. He’s kinda fun albet impulsive 😂
Great chapter!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! He was cool.
Oh don’t mind if I ask…
Who is Johnny and what happened to him?
(Y’know? Your signature? XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve got you guys!!
Right!?!? Like…
Me: I’m social. I have like seventeen friends online!
Person: And in person?
Me: Er… three?
Lol. 🤣 My friends that I talk to face to face are awesome and you guys are too!!! ❤️❤️
(All above statistics were absolutely not researched) ὠ…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
woah!! That was amazing! I would love to read the entire book when or if you publish! I’m hooked 😊.
Lyaksandro hunches his shoulders into the wind and sniffs defiantly at the world as we enter the school courtyard and part ways.
So many of your people descriptions are just on point! I never would have used, “sniffed defiantly at the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
That may have been a little unclear. How do the members of the Nadir family look alike, and how do the members of the Barlowes look alike? I think you guys would’ve gotten it anyway. 😅
- Load More
