@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Forgot to tag everybody!
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @aagh!!-i-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12
Gotcha, gotcha 😉
But whatever happens, I kinda need my charries to go hang with somebody, cuz right now, they’re just chillin’. Lol 😆@everybody
Imma have them run down a hall and bump into somebody. Whoever wants to talk to them can pick up the RP. first come, first serve. XD
Amidala
Fear makes its way through Ami’s body.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Same with Ev. (Well, I’m still playing with him being a flirt. I’m not entirely sure yet) He only does it to get Ami’s attention really.
Tiny spoiler:
Actually, I have a really funny scene planned for book 2 in my trilogy and he loses his memory (temporarily) and doesn’t remember who Ami is. His flirty side comes out and it…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*My eyes grow wide as I slowly come to realization. I zip my lips closed*
Ohhh…Is that who I think it is?? Don’t worry, I won’t tell 😂😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Durwin intrigues me!!
And Nyx!!!!! 😍 so cute!!!
The faceclaim you used for Alexander, I almost used for one of mine!
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @starofthenorth @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-i-forgot
I love y’all charries!!!!!!!
They look absolutely awesome!!!
@godlyfantasy12, I have a feeling, that Arthur meeting Ev would be hilarious. Cuz I’m imagining that Arthur’s taller than Ev, (even tho Ev is 6’ 1’’ or 2’’) and that Ev would be jealou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah… A lot has happened. Lol 😂
Ok, @godlyfantasy12, I have an idea. So, since Ev has such a temper, and Grimm is so protective, maybe I’ll have Ami and Ev find Paxton and Luna. Maybe they physically bump into each other. Ami helps Paxton up and starts talking to him, being her friendly self. But Grimm comes in at that point. Since he is pro…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
So, I can’t post the next chapter(s) right now, bc there are some things in it I’ve been meaning to edit. But I will post it here later today!! 😄
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m thrilled you’re enjoying it!!!! THANK YOU!
Yes!! YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!!
Oh, Lyaksandro? You don’t have to worry about him…yet. 😉
Oh, no 😨! You gotta warn me when I do need to worry about him 😭😨😅
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Oh man, Carmen coming over there is just gonna…well you’ll see 😂.
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @esther-c @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyonMatthew
“Who are you?!” Lyla shouted.
“Quite a lot of fire for such a little girl,” the voice rumbled. “Who am I? The humans used to call me Aurivis, if that is what you mean…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Anddd here’s Lyla!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s my baby Matthew!!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!! Welcome back!!
Cuz I really wanna be Paxton again….XD AND MEET MATTHEW…AND THE SISTERS…AND TAUREN….AND…AGGHHH
Oh, YES!! I want Paxton and Matthew to meet!!
And I also miss Freedom’s boys but thats a separate issue XD XD XD
Yeah, we all miss Freedom, but it’s good that she’s spending time with her family. I think she said…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh…. favorite dystopian, well I haven’t read that many. I’ve read city of ember, it was major inspiration for my story. That might have been the first time I felt “Hooked” while reading. I mean the hardy boys got me hooked, but not inspired. It just felt alive. Sadly I didn’t like the sequels, but I felt it was a really good…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Lol, yeah, wouldn’t you?! JK. She’s pretty fun, but yeah, she doesn’t talk to me as much any more🤷♀️. But that’s okay. I’ve got you guys!!
Yeah, I get that. 😅
Sometimes I wish I could go back to people I knew ages ago and just ask them what about me turned them off. Like, am I too weird? Not that it mat…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@feilicty
Yeah! Happy to be of encouragement!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Not sure how much I’ll change, I might wait until I’m done with the first draft and have a better feel for the direction.
I’ll probobly go with the afterthoughts or afterthoughts, it seems to be what people like the best.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! I’ll probobly go with that one, It seems to be the general consensus. Oh Thanks for the support!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Fine by me!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Yeah, That sounds good! These six will be together! 😊 Yes, a very shaken Matthew 😂.
I’ll RP in the morning. I gotta got to bed. Talk to you in the morning!! 😊
- Load More
