@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I kinda want to see how @lightoverdarkness6 is going to have Matthew react to Carmen before I do a rp with my charries and Luna and Paxton
Yeah, me too!! I’m sorry I’m just now responding. I went to bed early last night. I’m about to RP 😊😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Nevermind. I see you meant Pax and Luna. Anything works!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You can join either!
Does Nyx walk on all fours?
If he does, be warned, Tauren will probobly say “Your pet is soo cute!”, much to Nyx’s fury. And then he will be horrified at his mistake lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, y’know I’m having a hard time writing keiryn how I planned…. I just keep wanting to make him nice XD that was supposed to be a mildly infuriating moment, but I’ve already revealed his struggle so Ig it doesn’t hit the same when you can sympathize with him.
Initially I wanted him to be a hateble character, but I just like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you like him!😃
He’s one of the most relatable tbh, imo we’ve all felt like him at some point.
(You didn’t have a problem with his eavesdropping? XD I thought people would hate it!)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c @arien @whalekeeper @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6
Another chapter, this ones kinda short.
and no art because I did anatomy art this week. Some of it did feature Tauren but it was mostly a bunch of eyes, feet, and ears. Which doesn’t associate with my writing that much. XD
Keiryn looks…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So, as a girl who had to completely SPLIT her first book into two books, I am with you in whatever you do girl!!! I GOT YOUR BACK!!! *dramatic anime fist pump XD*
Haha thanks! *Fist pumps too*
Wow, that sounds like a major plot change.
I suppose you are the master of plot upheavals at this point 😂 you seem to have some experience…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Thanks for the suggestion. I want the cover to say have the title coming in from the top of the page (the surface? Forshadowing) in a thought bubble, so I’m trying to keep “Thoughts” a part of it. Thank you sooo much for the support! It mean the world to me to not feel like I’m tackling this alone! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh boy. I listened to like all my favs today. I really love Ceasefire. Do you watch their music vids? Burn the Ships is the best! XD Of the two bros, I like Luke the best. Seems super down to earth. They are coming out with a new movie soon!!!! *jumps up and down inside*
Oh yeah! Ceasefire is a great song. I don’t listen to it alot,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I have not read them, but definitely wanted to after hearing about adorable Keefe from somebody we may know lol.
I feel like I’ve heard other people say the mind control went too far, but I’m not one to judge because I haven’t read them, and I likely won’t.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh it’s fine! I barged in here too XD
Lol! That’s a funny story. I would freak out if my previous crush did that. I’m currently crushless, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think too much about the old ones…. yeah I should stop.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! American sign language….that’s amazing!
Thanks!
Maybe Black Crowned Night heron, though the Scarlet Tanager is pretty amazing, and I love Bald Eagles. (They are doing super well right now and more often then not I see them flying over my yard, sometimes in pairs!!) I have record of nearly 70 different species of birds that hav…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(Don’t mind me awkwardly re-entering the conversation)
im also the girl who agrees with the term Beautiful when it comes to the right boy/young man, because there are some that are just downright beautiful! Good heavens! XD XD
Lol yes! My sister and I are like that! (He’s just so pretty! 🤩🥺) Kind of comments we make XDbut a lot…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol yeah I haven’t seen the wind in awhile. I mean I disappeared Kaine and Everly by having them fall down a hole… so do what you need to do 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol! I wanted the dragon to roar just to scare the groups (poor mathew XD) maybe to separate them a bit more, so they didn’t run into eachother again. Trying to keep the big group split how we have it to keep it manageable lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! And welcome to KP!
Violin and flute sound awesome! I play clarinet, but haven’t picked it up on awhile cuz of writing and art lol. Spanish sounds fun! I’m learning American sign language. Your stories sound interesting!
I’m Mineralized writings around here!
I’m currently writing a dystopian ya fiction. It’s a novel atm,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Omg, girl, that is such a great idea!!! Love it!! I would TOTALLY read that!! 😉😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
The candy cane fingerprint!! I wrote it and I was like, “What in the world?!” And then I was like, “Let’s just go with it!”
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea!! I may add in Aloth. He’s the villain from my Refined Duology. He’s absolutely terrible. I don’t quite know his motive yet. 😅 I guess I’ll figure it out once I start writing him into the castle.
“Maybe we should start over…” the blonde young woman tapped her chin. “So, you’re Amidala, You’re E…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s totally fine, girl!! I don’t think you’re copying, bc there are only so many good names out there! Lol. Their names go really well together!
- Load More
