@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Amidala
“Are you two looking for anyone?” Grimm asked.
Ami shook her head. “Not really. We’re just… here.” She smiled. “What about you?”
Sorry, that was really short. 😅 XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The backup plan XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I have never read them, but I’ve heard of them. I know my friend described it as almost a staple of YA fiction at her school. As in, pretty much everyone had read it.
I’ve never had a big interest in reading it before, but as of now, I’m still deciding if I want to or not.
It’s interesting to hear different opinions on it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually, it sounds a lot like Quentin, the hero’s distant cousin. I mean, if names run in the family…
That’d be cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops!! Just noticed that someone else asked you about your favorite coffee. 😅
I’ll ask this instead:
5. If you could live in any country, which would you choose?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome!!! I bumped into you on another thread, but it’s so nice to meet you!!
I am learning Spanish as well, and play the violin!!
As for my writing, I like a little bit of everything. I wrote the first draft of the first book in a fantasy duology; I am currently writing a dystopian trilogy; I have an idea for a biblical fiction a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the title suggestions!
Awesome!! Thanks for reading!
I’m sure your grandparents will love it!
Thx!! I really hope they do!!
I actually liked how you implied that they kissed but didn’t actually say so. I honestly think that’s cuter and more romantic than saying “he kissed her and…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I LOVE her aesthetic! It’s awesome! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I’m sure they wouldn’t mind XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I think if the charries aren’t doing a lot I’ll bring the guard in to provoke people XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’d love to see your drawing of him!
I just like… see cool character… must draw XD
His description sounds like some anime hero a bit lol, I used to do anime fanart. It’s how I learned to draw people at first.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m still not sure 😅 trying to consider how the first title fits into the 2nd and 3rd, thanks for the feedback!
Glad you liked it! And glad you thought that scene with Tauren and Lesli was cute. And yeah, poor Keiryn.🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi there!! Welcome to the Kingdom!! I’m Lightoverdarkness, a Christian teen girl who loves reading, writing, playing piano, exploring outdoors (Especially creeks and rivers), singing, and drawing.
It’s very nice to meet you!! You said you are the oldest out of…was it 6 or 7 siblings?! That’s awesome! I’m the oldest out of 3…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tauren
Tauren stands up from against the wall. He looks left… then right. Lesli sits off to the side, focused on her conversation with Lyla. Carmen and Mathew are to the other side, talking to eachother awkwardly. Tauren glances back at Lesli before starting to walk down the hallway.
It’s odd, I’m usually so scared. But I feel like maybe the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OKAY I LOVE MATTHEW SO MUCH UUGGHHH and him getting flustered with Carmen is SO CUTE!! Reminds me of my November 🥰🥰
Awww, thank you!! YES, IT IS SO CUTE!!! I love writing him. I think he’s my favorite oc (Okay, I know he is 😂❤️😅). Oh, yes, I love November!! I can’t wait to read your books when they’re published!!! I just LOVE any…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Great job!! That was such a cute story!!! My favorite part was the candy cane finger prints 🤣! Or maybe when he said “But the weather outside is frightful and the fire is so delightful.” XDXD
I know your grandparents will love it so much!!!
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry I’m so late on this!! I like Afterthoughts the best. It grabbed my attention when I saw that. Thanks for asking our opinions!!
Oh, and I LOVED the chapter, especially now that my characters are kinda getting to know yours in the castle, but GIRL!! I love Tauren!! And Lesli! That part when he made her laugh and she…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWWW!!!! Oh, she’s even prettier than I thought she would be! No wonder Matthew has a crush…XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s totally fine, girl!! I don’t think you’re copying, bc there are only so many good names out there! Lol. Their names go really well together!
Okay, good. Thank you!!! I’ll ask Freedom when she gets back too, and if she says okay, and you said okay, then I’ll keep them 😊!
Okay, great! Thank you!
You’re welcome!!
And I think…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings That’s such an awesome idea about the guard!! I love my some snarky villains. Oh! Yes, that would be so cool if was he were the son of the owner of the castle. What do ya’ll think??
lol! I wanted the dragon to roar just to scare the groups (poor mathew XD) maybe to separate them a bit more, so they didn’t run into e…
- Load More
