@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I’m glad, because it’s quite a spoiler 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
I’m going to try with Easton, remember yall can write him too! If it isn’t working that’s fine well just pretend he was never here XD
@freedomwriter76 how about one of your groups of charries is on the other side of the passage, so they can see what is going on, and eventually they will meet up?…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
so glad ur gonna join! Yea I’ll probably end up writing the backstories on the spot cuz I don’t have them pre-written XD (except some of Ara’s is)
Thank you!! Haha, yeah, same.
I don’t mind spoilers!! Btw, Wilkins seems like just the sweetest!!! He’s a fox, right? And I love the twins!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Y’all want to bring Easton in to shake things up a bit??
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWW, Paxton!! I love him!! Those are some great songs for him.
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Matthew: Treat spiders the way you want to be treated.
Lyla: Killed without hesitation.
Matthew: No.
I made that same one yesterday for my characters too!!! Sweet Matt. He loves any kind of animal/insect! <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! I like this one a lot better 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
You totally should! When I was little, I didn’t have stage fright; then I did kind of get stage fright; and finally I have sort of overcome it. 😅 The more you get on stage and do it, the easier it becomes. I actually still get nervous when doing something in front of people.
That’s great that you overcame your stage fright!! Yeah, t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“Hmm…dare…” Keiryn hesitates. “I dare you to climb up that ladder.”
A tall ladder appears, exploding a hole through the roof. Light pours down from the sky above, and a couple butterflies flit through the opening.
(Now that’s author magic 🤣)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… hopefully it didn’t give toooo much away… XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @koshka”
It’s alright.” Keiryn hugs his knees against his chest. “Oh, I suppose I go next.”
“Um… Wilkins?” Kieryn says. “Truth or dare?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh no 😭 poor keiryn, but the author in me loves this XD
Keiryn pulls his knees up to his chest nervously.
“Urm… two years ago…”
I was 13 then. I’m sure all these people haven’t cried since they were ten. They’re going to think I’m so weird!
“My parents… got divorced… but it wasn’t a big deal. I had a hard time for a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin (I’m forgetting who else is here XD)
“Actually… we’re missing some friends too. Beth and Simon. They went with some others to go get food and we were able to talk with them because Milo had some kind of… communication device? I don’t know what it was. But anyway… we left Milo back there with the dragon, and now we…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
IM HEREEEE!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks so much! I’m really glad you are liking it!
I really get that, and it’s been the same for me. I think it’s part of what influences my book a lot, I get tired of the everyday monotony, just like how Tauren gets tired of his job, which used to be fun. Because I don’t do a lot of ‘exploring’ in life, I love getting to write…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes please do!! Kieryn needs that hug!! Not that he would admit it 😭
I’m glad he’s your favorite! And yeah, I don’t like his mom either XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww I love it! It looks amazing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Keiryn looks up at the sound of his name.
“Oh uh… truth?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
No! Not the quote at the end! 🤦♀️😭🤣
Y’all weren’t supposed to see that but I just copy pasted the entire thing XD glad you liked the chapter though lol
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter
AWWWW!!! Girl, you’ve done it again!! My goodness, Wolfgang is so precious!! And poor, sweet, Leo. And Jakob!! And Joshua and Rueben…XDXD
I love it!!! Great job!!
- Load More
