@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 XD is Lesli like Jocelyn?
“I-i-is everyone a-a-alright?”
“Yeah! I think I’m good.” Lesli says. “Tauren’s a bit shaken-”
“Oh what?” Tauren looks up at the sound of his name.
“I said your a bit shaken.” Lesli nudges his shoulder.
“Yeah… anyone would be. Except maybe you.”
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, sounds good! Oof, I’ve gotta catch up XD
Matthew
“Ha! Yeah, I’d be wrong for us to lead you to your own death.” Carter said, now standing next to me and Luna.
I felt a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth, and I barely suppressed a chuckle. I shook my head. Carter.
Then I felt a soft ha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Tauren sits down on the ground, following the rest. Lesli sits down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.
Oh goodness… I feel like I could sleep. How long have I been awake for?
She glances down at Tauren’s watch.
Wow, that all happened so fast. It’s only been a few hours, but it feels…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarkness6
“Hey that wasn’t too bad!” Lesli says, her heart beating with the exhilaration of adventure.
Tauren gives her a look.
“What?” Lesli crosses her arms. “Not too bad.”
“He’s scary.” Tauren says quietly glancing around the group for others of the same opinion.
His eyes meet Paxton’s.
Obviously he agree’s
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!! Poor Matt is about as out of place as a robin in the ocean XD.
Matthew
I sat cross-legged in between Asher and Lyla, rocking back and forth, enjoying listening to the other’s conversations and laughter; hoping that no one would notice me.
But of course, someone saw me. A dark haired young man looked over at me.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12
Oh… that is a problem XD
Maybe they have to search for a undergound passage to travel under the dragon, and run into some lost charries in the dark down there?
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea!! I’m in! Should we post what we write, no matter how confusing bc of lack of sleep XD?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh you said until midnight! XD that’s not horrible, I was thinking one! Ok, I might get up at 11:30 to write with yall. I’ll just have to get ready for church today so I can sleep in.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow… sounds like fun… and I’m on a writing roll. How about this… I might half do it, because that sounds great… but I love my sleep 😂 I kinda get suuuuper tired before bed, then sometimes get more energy later during the night. I might get up at 12:30 to write with you guys!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But do y’all and @loopylin want them to run into Joshua/Wolfgang/Camille now, or wait?
Um, I’m okay with it right now! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin what do y’all think? I think we’re about to start walking down the hall again, so you probably could before they’re out of eachothers area, if that makes sense ;).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I recently saw this in the young writers Instagram, and I think I might do it! I came back here because I remembered you talking about it! I wish they had some more info on the website about it, but hey, worth a shot right? Will you be there? I’m still not sure if I’m doing it… but it seems like a great opportunity to stretch myself.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Thank you! You want me to ask one of your charries? Or you could finally get to ask Matthew something?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Yes, FINALLY Felix!! Finally you’re being a decent father. He’s your son, after all! And he’s precious! Aghh FRIDA 😡😤!! You enrage me DX
So glad y’all love Leo so much.
Oh, yes!! Who wouldn’t love him?! XD <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @sarafini @koshka @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings
Is it okay if I go??
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No idea 😅.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great books there! I haven’t heard of most of them! The city of Ember is a all time favorite for me though. I think it’s time for a reread of that one XD
I see you have some of the ascension (or was it ascendance? Idk, the one with false prince in it.) series, how do you like it? I’m considering reading it, I’ve heard others say…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*raises hand* Oh, I DO!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I was totally shocked when I saw it! 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
YES!! I love talking about drawing, prepare for a rant 😂
My drawing greatly improved after learning proportions and musculature. That sounds super boring, ik, but it’s a lot of fun when you get it right. You don’t have to guess what shoulders look like, because you know the major muscles and where they go. Then, you can adjust…[Read more]
- Load More
