@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther started the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @felicity @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @booksandbeakers @starofthenorth @arien @princesachronicle22 @orielle23 @anyone-and-everyone
Hey, y’all!!
So, I came up with this novel idea! I have no idea when I will write it. (If ever) But I already love the characters and story!!
Blurb:
Miles H…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Alright. Here we go!
Tyrone
I placed my hand on the sheath containing my knife. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Corie and Jocelyn converse
.
I sighed. What was with her and animals? I started walking down the hall, knowing Corie would follow. But unfortunately, so did the rest of the group. Corie continued the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton
“Everton, truth or dare?” Viktor asked.
Ev looked at Ami with a twinkle in his eye, using his look to ask for her opinion. She shrugged slightly and shook her head.
Ev smirked and faced Viktor. “Dare.”
What could he lose?
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*gasp*
You have an idea for a Civil War novel as well?!
If/when we end up writing ours, we should have our characters’ paths cross slightly. Like one of my charries could meet of your charries briefly, but not quite have them be an important side character.
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The time period is Civil War! I started a thread about it titled “Civil War Novel Idea” if you wanna check it out. The plot isn’t fully fleshed out yet, but that’s why I need to sort of outline it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the info! 🙂
Yes! I have!
I’m laughing about “the first four books in the trilogy.”
Lol Ikr?! It was originally a trilogy, but more recently she added two books to it.
I’m enjoying it so far!! I feel like I should have more to say about it, but I’m not sure if I do. 😅 So far, no content warnings.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Love those ideas! Especially the second one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin
yes! I do character art. I have done some various art of locations in my book, but most of that I do traditionally. what about you?
Layson and Maylee
“Ugh!” Layson brushes a large branch out of his face. Water drips from it’s needles, and the smell of pine fills the air.
Looking around, he takes in the view.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll go next if that’s ok! I want Layson to get to see her busting the window XD
Nice! I can’t imagine using paint 3d for much art lol great job! I’ve used krita before too, It’s my favorite of all the digital art programs I’ve used. I use photoshop right now because my sister doesn’t use it anymore and we wanted to get out…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nice! Finishing older project feel good. I find that I enjoy new project a lot more once the older ones are finished and off my mind.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, that was a cool start (end?)! I love pick your own plot books, though I’ve always thought they would be hard to write. Mostly the formatting at the end and mixing the entire book up…
Thanks! Yeah… it’ll be interesting 😅
Thankfully somebody here on KP recommended a flow chart, I think I’ll do that.
I’ll probably be taking a bit…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! I made that one up actually! ( I mean Whittaker is a last name but It just came to mind for him idk why) I kinda wanted to do Kelsey, but It’s just to girly for what I wanted.
That’s great! Greed and obsession is a great theme too! I’m having a hard time figuring out what you meant by ‘description of food’ countering the greed…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I think my oc Everly would agree XD
Love that drawing of Serin! What program did you use to draw it? And do you use a touchscreen, or like a graphics tablet?
I’ll rp soon! Just finished my tiny amount of schoolwork for today
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!
I like your username! And your story sounds interesting.
I’m Mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, make comics sometimes, draw, speedcude, and way to many other random hobby things. XD
A couple questions!
1.Are snakes cool? (answer carefully XD)
3.What is your favorite character from your story to write a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello there!! Oh, that’s awesome that @folith-folin is your twin!! I’ve always wanted a twin :).
Anyway, I’m Lightoverdarkness, a teen that loves playing piano, drawing, riding horses, exploring in woods and creeks, and of course, writing. I love your signature!! It’s kinda similar to mine :)!Okay, get to know you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hehe, I’m on now! But you’re probs not on…heh. We need to come up with a schedule XD!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! 😃😲 Those sound awesome! The first one sounds like a challenge to wright, but hey, challenge is good and I’m sure you’ll come up with some great stuff for it! Forgiveness is a great theme!
Thank you :D!! Oh yeah, it will be. I think it can be really good if I do it correctly, heh. Thank you!! Yes, it is 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I’m trying to sleep at a normal time these days! So I may or may not be on XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Love the lighting in that drawing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
I have a drawing suggestion. (You by no means have to use it lol)
Somebody made Nyx a cake that looks like him. It’s like uncannily realistic too 😂
- Load More
