@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
I think they made that when there wasn’t 20+ people on here XD. I think you’re fine, cuz everyone does it, bc we have so many people now XD!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Well apparently I can’t tag more than 10 in forum guidelines… uh Idk I’m going to try to tag people I know read it or asked me to tag them? It’s still more than 10 😅 tell me if any of yall want me to stop tagging you!
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21 @felicity @arien @booksandbeakers @star…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
My first time too! 😀
My sister and her friends from another christian writing forum will be doing it too, so I’m excited who I’ll have for teammates!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh yay! Looking forward to seeing you there!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I couldn’t find it! No turning back was the closest title I could find. I think my favorite’s are “to the dreamers” and “Long live” oh also “without you” ok I could name many more XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey!!
Just wondering how your story/story idea is coming along. Do you have a clear idea of what you wanna do? Have you started writing anything yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
Ikr? XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@GodlyFantasy12 @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson and Maylee
Layson looks back again, noticing a cool breeze. He furrows his eyebrows, looking towards the window.
It’s not coming from there.
Maylee seems to notice, shifting slightly in his arms.
“Sorry, Princess.”
Layson looks over as Dante who takes Serins stick. He stiffens slightly a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep! I’ll rp now
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @sarafini @whalekeeper @booksandbeakers
Yep,same boat! I got the confirmation email awhile back, but nothing sense. The site doesn’t open until monday, so I’m not worried about it. We just try to sign in on monday morning and I think it should be fine? If not, I know another group who is doing it and I can ask them if it’s not working.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh wow. I’ve done that 😅
I didn’t even know that was a thing! I just usually tag people on my friend list/ if I think they might be interested, and figure they can ignore if they want. There’s plenty of other people who do that… but uh… maybe we’re all breaking the rules? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
yes!! This would be a great idea!!
-
Esther started the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
@kathleenramm (idk who else to tag 😅)
So… I have put more than ten tags in a post before (multiple times actually) and the forum guidelines say that I have to check with a forum moderator before doing so. Oops. *nervous laughter* Did I break the guidelines? Or is that rule no longer in effect?
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, okay!
-
Esther replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gywndalf-the-wise
Evander, setting down a card: Ace of spades
Teilo, pulling out an Uno card: +4
Derek, pulling out a Pokémon card: Jolteon, I choose you
Luca, trembling: What are we playing
My favorite!! ^ XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Gentleman in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Out of curiosity, is there a difference between novelettes and novellas?
- Load More
