@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah!! They’re good. Matthew’s so sweet! Lol, we’re talking on Kp and text at the same time XD!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I am now!! We were watching The Chosen!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry if I didn’t ask very good questions 😂 my main list I use involves a lot of questions about fantasy type writing so i tried my best XD
I suppose snakes can be dangerous lol, I just think they’re so cute! Oh, I did read that poem! I liked it!
Welcome and we hope you have fun here!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I think I have a description for Easton somewhere in here, I’ll try to remember it XD
Brown hair, chin length, like 5′ 6″, short beard. I might have just made some of that up, just how i imagine him lol 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah.. same actually XD I’ve pretty much always had my sister, so that helped. She’s a year older. I had a lot of people to talk to, but very few cared about me. I could ask them how they were doing, but I would have to start the conversation and be the one to carry it on. So yeah, it’s funny though, instead on me having a really lonely…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! It’s nice to officially meet you!!!! (I guess we’ve already met a little bit, but who cares XD) I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a young teen writer who loves drawing, playing piano, exploring nature (especially woods and creeks), singing, and, of course, writing!!
Poetry is so cool! I haven’t written much, but I love reading it. I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the info! That website was super helpful. I usually say Kaine has Anxiety and depression, for some reason I called it ptsd in that post. It seems like he has a lot of symptoms of it, but maybe not to the same extent or time length.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Awww!!! Oh my goodness!! Your poor ‘K’ boys!! (That sounds like a music group. “The K Boys” XDXD)
Yep! My poor K boys. A band? I suppose they are a K-pop band then 😂 ok this is getting ridiculous and embarrassing. They would all hate that very much. Keiryn might manage ok though.
I love L names, so it’s fine! K names are…
-
Light replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, siblings. I’m that sibling XD my sister isn’t super annoying, but I am. In a good way though XD I tease her about guys on a frequent basis. 😂🤣
LOLOL!!! That’s my little brother. He teases me all the time too. But when I tease him about a girl, he gets all quiet and embarrassed it’s SO STINKIN CUTE!!! XDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, I’m actually a little concerned about that. Book 1 is Tauren and Leesli, book 2 Layson and Maylee, book 3 Kaine, kendrick and Everly. I don’t want readers to go “what happened to T and L” . They show up frequently in book 3 and maybe late book 2, but I haven’t figured out any further character arcs for them. Book 1 is the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Awww!!! Oh my goodness!! Your poor ‘K’ boys!! (That sounds like a music group. “The K Boys” XDXD)
I love L names, so it’s fine! K names are cool too :).
That’s so awesome. And you came up with that last night??! Wow!! I can’t wait to read it. XDXD
(I’m gonna go finish reading your chapters that you’ve posted of your book…bye) XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah. (maybe I should go reread the previous chapter) Layson strikes me as a character who tends to slightly worry over things but is trying to train himself out of that, if this is actually the case, then maybe let his imagination run wild, and being kicked out being one of the possibilities (in his mind)?
Hm idk. Layson is very…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, you’re fine!! XDXD Just was checking ;). Maybe we can talk
raveabout our characters/books/spoilers later :).Aww!! That’s cool you’re teaching youth. If we went to the same church, maybe you would be my teacher! I’m in Youth at my church. Have fun!
If I’m not on later tonight, I’ll be on tomorrow, around 3-4 central time, a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
SAME. XD I actually didn’t realize I was writing characters with these conditions until I was diagnosed myself and saw a lot of similarities with my characters.
Yep. It happens a lot to me! 😆
Sounds cool!
Thanks!
Girl this sounds great! *excited claps* And about the trigger warnings, you’re fine, don’t worry about it unles…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!!! I’m super excited for ya’ll to see what’s going to happen! (Not that I have it all figured out yet 😅🤣) and thanks for reading, It means a lot to me that you guys want to spend you time that way!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
*party noises* *standing ovation* *a literal round of applause/claps in a circle*
Thank you!! XD
– You’ve mentioned a couple times (I don’t remember if it was in this draft or not) that Layson is a dad. But in this draft, Layson is living at his mom’s house, and I don’t hear mentions of his daughter. So… is this when he’s a kid? (This is…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh! That’s interesting about your characters. It’s basically all my oc Kaine for me. Ok also Kieryn. Kendrick is the worst off, but his plot is directly tied to Kaines. Book 3 is basically a whole plot around mental health and healing. I like to think my books get slightly more serious with each, although dystopian, book one is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh nice! Overcome is the one you posted some chapters of, right? I love the siblings in that one!
I’m probobly working on my main WIP, but I might do some book 3 scenes that have been on my mind lately.
-
Light replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!! yeah, my charries (especially Asher and Matthew 😭 [My poor boys]) have anxiety/PTSD/etc. I’m not sure exactly sure which one (or if they have something different) yet.
I’ll be on and off of here!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You on?? I’m bored XD.
- Load More
