@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @sarafini @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @anyone-else-on-here
I’m not sure if any of my charries have PTSD or any of the like. If any did, it may be Everton, Tyrone, or Lukas.
But I don’t think they do. Ev’s parents never abused him. His father was only unnecessarily strict on him, and that just cause…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
This makes me realize I should probably read the forum guidelines 😅
XD
I think you’re right. Thx!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @books-and-beakers @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise
I joined too!!! My name is LightoverDarkness 6 just like on here. Can’t wait to go find u guys!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry I forgot to reply to you! 😂
Yes, mwhahah. I have many a things planned for Layson.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
EEEEE!!! Go Reindeers!
“I’ll be cheering you on when no one else will. I’ll be cheering you on as you run your race,”
Did you know that was one of my favorites?! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ve gotta blow through some schoolwork before I start chatting, but I’m team raindeer and my username is Lesli Mintz my pfp is Lesli and Tauren
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @felcity
Thank Y’all!! Yeah, bc of your critiques and tips, I can already tell that I’m improving!! Thank you all again 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
LOLOL!! Those are awesome.
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
 ahhhh AWESOME!!!! That’s so much like my twist too!!!
Thank you!! Yeah, I had the idea, but I wanted to tell you about it, just in case you want me to change it if it’s too similar to yours, or you just want me to change it. Whatever you want me to do! 😀
also it’s a writing thing happening from the 8th-16th of this month. Sara…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry I don’t think I can read/watch any of that, I’m just a bit too sensitive 😅
I’m able to have some related stuff in my story anyways because it’s mostly just a much more severe versions of stuff I’ve experienced, so it isn’t really disturbing to me for that reason.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah poor Paxton! I can understand why he has lasting issues 😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah… they’re pretty shippable. XD
I just didn’t want it to get in the way of the friendship plot, and Layson and Everly is the main romance anyways. But yeah, I think they’d be really cute together XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
WOAH amazing plot twist! That’s really cool! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep! I just checked, it says on the front page ” for Christian writers in their teens and early twenties.”
Cww=crazy writing week
It’s basically where you and others write 1k words in a week (or more). Depending on how much everyone writes collectively, you can win workshops from authors to go too. It’s a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
umm…what’s CWW?? I’ve heard of NaNoWriMo, but never CWW.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I was pretty sure it’s a christian group… let me check real quick
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Great advice. I’ll give it some time.
Ah yes… the epilogue…. I’ve been thinking about that actually 😂 I’m not totally sure, but I kinda want Tauren and Lesli to get married after the book. Like when they are 28 and 30 or something, that would be in the epilogue. For some reason I don’t want it to happen in the book, I feel…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, that’s a great one!!!
Lol, yeah, I know.
Hmm. Oh!!
Soooo….
You’ve seen me talk about my character, Dylan, right?
Soo, Dylan…works for the villain that kidnaps Asher.
And Dylan is actually the one who was sent to capture Asher.
But…
Asher, Iris, and Dylan….
*whispers* Are…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh fun!! Hmmm. How about, what is one of your favorite parts in your book that you came up with while lying in bed? Or just doing something random and you get the idea and it’s just like “Lightbulb!!” XD
- Load More
