@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten ( @landric are you RPing with us? I can’t remember 😅)
I guess I’ll start. It may just be us three today.
Description: long brown hair, brown eyes, average height. Wearing high-top Converse, jeans, and bright t-shirt underneath an 80s looking jacket (the kind of jacket tha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw man I’m sad the Tauren wells drawing isn’t showing up on my side! He’s a favorite artist of mine.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Thanks yall for understanding! 😀😅😅
And yeah np if you forget, thanks for letting me know it’s just how some people compliment, I need to keep that in mind. 😀
@gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6
Aw glad you like my art : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten
Who’s starting?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
For me, plotting is filling out how my character motivations/themes/goals will come to be (what needs to be shown to the reader when, and what should be left for latter?), and outlining is deciding exactly what events come about to show them, and trying to connect them in a orderly fashion.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Here here!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten @mineralizedwritings
I know it’s a few minutes early, but is everyone ready?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Would you rather say everything on your mind? Or never speak again?
Ami: *sighs* Never speak again, I suppose.
Ev: Why?
Ami: Do you need to know?
Ev: *humphs*
Ami: What about you?
Ev: I have to go with never speak again.
Ami: Yeah. Because you always speak your mind anyway. *grins*
Ev: *silence* *unable to deny the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-interested
*clears throat*
Dear fellow Keepers…
I present to you…
The one and only…
*drum roll*
Derek Len! (My villain/antag in The Endoxos Trilogy)

Yep… I made a moodboard for him!!
I’m not entirely sure on his backstory…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @landric @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @felicity @joy-calle @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @freedomdreamer @acancello
Ok, y’all… I have an idea…
We can start this character quest…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD that would be hilarious!!
But do either of them even know how to rap? Dylan maybe
Yesss!!! Lol Idk, Dylan probably could do it good XDXD
Working on it right now 🙂 I’ll try to post it within an hour or two
I think he’s adorable btw lol
Aww Thank you!! (Ikr!? He is XD)
Omg Fynn!! *Face palm* H…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… I’m going to try to remember the Friday group…
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @elizabeth-hearten
I think that’s everyone. XD
Remember that this afternoon, we’ll start RPing at 3:30 ET. We’ve planned to stop at 4, but it’s okay if it goes past that. 🙂
Can’t wait!!
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@soleilenai
Hello and welcome, Naia!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP is ya dystopian and is called The Endoxos Trilogy.
Now for the questions!!
1. Your name is really pretty! What does it mean?
2. Coffee, tea, or neither? Which is your pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome!! Sorry I haven’t gotten around to introducing myself.
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP (work in progress) is ya dystopian and is called the Endoxos Trilogy.
Question time!!
1. What’s your favorite short story that you’ve written?…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH THAT WOULD LEGIT BE ADORABLE!!! I am so okay with that!!!
Yay!!! IKR!?!? Ahhh can’t wait XDXD
what’s crazy is Ara won’t be oblivious to this one probably cuz he’s younger then her XD XD
Ahhh poor November!!! XDXD It’s SO sweet!! I love the Aravember ship ❤
Also that RP with Ara…I wrote that and it got a bit persona…
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Next two chapters!!
Note: Someone that is introduced does not have a name yet. XD So he is just being called by what he is.
Chapter 24
Everton sighed, leaning on the window next to him. He stared out at the forest, watching the trees go by.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
So cool!!! Love the black&white aesthetic!!
Which brothers are these? And what’s their story?
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Gotcha. 😉👍
Anyways, thank you so much! *nods* you got them right! The second guy is Tauren Wells, a Christian singer.
Oh, yeah, I’ve heard of him before. I just didn’t know what he looks like.
The dog portrait is not of my dog (I do want to do one of him sometime tho, he just has a lot of hair XD), it’s a por…
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Ahhh I’m so excited for you 😁😊Â 🎉🎉🎉!!!!
Can’t wait to read it!!!
- Load More
