@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What are your nicknames and how did you get them?
Ooooh good question!
Tirion: *groans*
Riya: *starts cackling* Go on, Tirion, what’s your nickname?
Tirion: *mumbles something indecipherable*
Riya: Speak up!
Tirion: Tizzy. Don’t ask where it came from.
Riya: *smiles* I love it. Well, mine is Davina. She was a valiant archer…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay! Thanks for the tip! 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
thankssssss
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooh thanks for those tips! I shall have to check out this villain forum. XD (there are so many forums it’s overwhelming trying to decide which ones to stay on XD) At the moment I’m planning on third-person omniscient so I shall make a note to add that! Thanks, Esther!
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ll try to RP as them later today :)! (And y’all probably totally couldn’t tell that I love Dylan could you XDXD {He’s quickly becoming one of my favorites XDXD})
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Okay, I’m adding my whole sqaud!! Lyla, Matthew, Asher, Iris, and Dylan. And this is the first time I’ve ever written them all together, so fingers crossed!! XDXD
Matthew (last name to be determined): 14 years old, light brown hair, longish, curly. Blue eyes. Is nervous/shy and sweet.
Asher Brooks: 14 years old, darker brown hair,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 “I’m colored Zyrin.” Dylan’s gonna be like “…Um…okay…” XDXD @godlyfantasy12
Dylan
The young man’s eyes glanced at my chest, brows furrowed, like there was something there.
I looked down, wondering if I had a stain on my shirt.
No stain.
My eyes ticked to his face.
Is he alright?
I glanced away down the hall,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
awwww!!! I’ll RP later btw 😊
so do u want to meet another Charrie? If so, any ideas who?
also do u wanna RP as Dylan? I left off where they can meet Lyn and Nyx who’s coming down the hall after seeing them
(btw they won’t be able to hear Nyx)
Okay! Um, do you have any who are by themselves? I can add one if needed, but maybe…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
😂 I’m gonna start casually asking people if they like watermelon on pizza now
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Light replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ikr!? ❤🥰
YESSS MATTHEW AND IRIS!!!!
also….
OOOOH U PLAN ON DOING SOME SHIPPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE’S OC DO TELL!!! XD
OOOF. XDXD
So….
I know these couldn’t ever work…
But if our charries weren’t already shipped with others…
I think Iris and Grimm would be so sweet!! Like, it seems like that wou…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Miris? Awww 😥🥰
-
Light replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh and tallest Oc is Dylan. By far. Matthew is the shortest. He’s like 5 ft. My poor short baby XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahhh this looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! Thank you for tagging me!!
1. Oldest OC:
I had a troll in a WFS fanfic named Zibbik that I wrote when I was 11. XDXD. He was like 60 in troll years, 30 in human years. Lol, or maybe Asher and Iris’s foster dad. He’s like 40 lol.
7. Fav OC Ship
Omg, this one <3<3…
Matthew + Iris! Miris. XDX…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @goldyfantasy12
Oh this looks fun! Thx for making it, I’ll answer a couple!
1. Oldest Oc… Tauren, previous known as Desman.
2. Newest Oc, Flax.
3. Favorite Oc, Tauren of course XD
4. Villain oc, Clement. He’s only in Layson’s book.
He’s also a release, but his motives for doing it change in the time they are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oh, this is interesting. I usually don’t stretch the timeline that much, I know that Layson and Everly have one or two other kids besides Maylee. Is this like a no parents zone 🤣 or could I have the whole fam here? Or maybe just Everly and Maylee and one of the other kids… XD I dunno.
Oh and I don’t think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Fun idea!!
Let’s see here…
1. Oldest OC
Hm… let me think all the way back. XD I started multiple attempts at writing a novel before I was even close to being equipped for doing so.
Probably Julianna Remmington. (took me awhile to remember her last name XD) Her story was called Almost Perfect. Totally cliche. She was a perfec…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Great questions and answers!!
If you were on a deserted island, what would be the one belonging you would want that isn’t a necessity (like food, shelter, etc.)?
Ami: …hard question…
Ev: Do my brothers count?
Ami: I’d say yes, but… you’re deserted… so nope.
Ev: *frowns* Fine…
Ami: My Bible. For sure.
*as auth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great idea!! I’ll pop in on here occasionally! 🙂 🙂
That sounds really cool!!! What a great twist!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
This sounds really cool!!
#1. Would any of you be interested in reading the first draft when I write it?
Yes!! Totally!!
#2. Would any of you like to help me brainstorm things?
Um… if I can. 😅 If I come up with any ideas, I’ll let you know! 🙂
#3. Pray that I would use my time wisely when I decide to sit down to write? (wh…
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm…
First and foremost, make him (the villain) realistic and relatable. (We’re sort of discussing that on the “What Makes a Good Villain?” forum). If he’s believable and relatable, then it’s going to seem so much less cheesy when we see him fall in love with the protagonist.
Now, I don’t know how you’re planning to or already a…[Read more]
- Load More
