@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Allison and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
You ride horses too!?! AWESOME!!!
XDXD Where are my manners? I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled teen girl who loves drawing my characters, exploring the great outdoors, riding horses, playing piano, ranting about books and movies, writing, reading, Middle Earth and anything from Tolkien, and our Savior and redeemer, Jesus…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome! That’s so awesome that you dream to publish a book like that! I hope you like Kingdom Pen as much as I love it (I started only a few weeks ago so i’m new to 🙂 ) I guess everyone asks questions so Ill ask you some.
#1- Whats your favorite book series?
#2-Whats your favorite animal?
#3- How often do you like to write?
Hope…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicl22 @joy-calle @gracie-j @r-m-archer @booksbyjayna @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @devastate-lasting @elisahvet-pidyon @koshka @anyone-interested @anyone-that-I-have-forgotten-to-tag
Ok. I have a question.
So once I’m done w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That scene is so sad!! And so sweet all at the same time!! 😭❤️
That story sounds so cool!! *gasp* Leon dies?! 😭
Anyway, his kids sound epic!!
-
Esther replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Gotcha! 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Of course!!
For examples, I know that in the first book of the Wingfeather Saga, (On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness), Peterson does some chapters from the villains POV. I believe he only does that in the first book tho.
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Shauna and Jean both seem like great charries!! From what I’ve seen, I wouldn’t change anything about them! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IKR?! XDXD I came up with that on the spot. I am totally using that in my book!! *evil author laugh*
You know what?
…
I herby crown you the Emoji Queen. 👑
XD
No offense or anything. 🙂 We all love your use of emojis!! 😄😜
After all, they were designed for a reason. XD
What are your nicknames and h…
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty!
3. Pet peeves
Ev hates seeing someone put down or bullied. He hates it when someone doesn’t get justice. I guess that’s not quite pet peeves. So for more on the pet peeves side, he gets really annoyed when people are like whispering together in the same room as him and especially if they are whispering and keep loo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Fynn would def be a candidate for Luna….XD
XDXD
3. Who is your Favorite?!?!
Oooooh… Hard one… Well… probably Ev. XD For most likely obvious reasons. XD Other than that, Brody from Refined is my cinnamon roll. (Y’all… the more I re-plot this story, the more I really want to write it again). He is literally the sweetest thing ever!!…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Thats a really good question, its making me think pretty hard 😀
What are your nicknames and how did you get them?
Shauna: Well people sometimes call me Anna, and I hate it! I got it not only because it was short for Shauna, and also because I loved Anna more than Elsa in “Frozen” Luckily though no one ever calls me that anymore …[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh IKR!?!? Yes, we should later :).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
OMG THAT IS PERFECT!!!!!! *Dies laughing* Thank you!!! 😀
(And OMG Arthur!!! XDXD He’s hilarious)
And PRECIOUS PAXTON!!!! Aww I LOVE your charries SO MUCH!!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah we did!!! Lol sorry!
Aww yes that’s exactly what I would have written Matthew doing 😭😭😭😭
We’re so mean to our poor charries 😅😅😭😭
I’mÂ
supposed to bedoing school rn, so I’ll try to RP in a little while. 😅😅 -
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS THAT SCENE!!!! RIKER!!!! LOUSIA!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
And OMG Isabel!!! Albert!! Elias!!! Ahh they’re all grown up 😭😭😭💕💕💕
And Leon!! NOOO!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol!!!
Ooh great question!!
What are your nicknames and how did you get them?
Matthew: Mine is M-Matt. Lyla calls me that.
Lyla: Mine’s Ly!
Iris: I have one. Asher’s called me ‘Ris’ ever since he was 6 and lost his tooth and couldn’t pronounce the ‘I’ in my name. Or, maybe he could, but he just liked ‘Ris.’ It’s cute.
Asher:…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*appears*
Hellooooo! Just wondering what ‘Character Castle’ is. XD I just scrolled through and saw beautiful human beings who sounded amazing. Are y’all just sharing your characters?
- Load More
