@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Here’s a few more series I remembered! Have you read any? Did you like them?
- The Expeditioners- By S.S.Taylor- This book is for anyone who loved adventuring, traveling, excitement!
- Anything Sharon Creech!- I have read almost all of her books and loved everyone! My favorites so far, would be “Walk two moons”, “Absolutely normal chaos”and…
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I love L.M. Montgomery! I have heard of the Emily series and they sound good. Do you think they are better than the Anne series? All the other books you listed all sound great! Now instead of looking for familiar series in a new library I can find some new ones!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
The Wingfeather saga and the Christy Miller series both sound like great reads! I will defiantly to try find them! ( The reason I keep saying that is cause were moving and cant go to out normal library anymore 🙁 But the great part is that where were going to has a bigger library and more books! 😀 Thats great to have a set year to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AWWW TONY!!!! 😭😭😭 AND STEVE!!!! 😭😭😭
That does make so much sense because it fits right in with his arc. Great job!!!
(And poor Bucky!! 😭😭😭)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Of course!! You’re so welcome!! <3<3 And yeah…XD
Matthew
The man turned to me, his eyes glittering briefly with irritation. But he merely smirked. “Now, now, no need to be rash…”
Tony interupted him,“Who are you, Crow?”
The man turned to Tony, eyes narrowed. “Crow?”
“Y’know…the black, obnoxious bi…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
So glad you like them! Thanks! And yeah.. things are escalating fast… XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
WHOOOO!!!!!! GO TONY!!! Aww, I love him!! Tony is going to have a very loyal boy following him around now ❤❤❤❤
ACHERON!!! *Death glare– or the Matthew glare XDXD* Wow, he wasn’t expecting that!!
And JARED!!! AHHH THE BABY!!!! 😭😭😭😭
And TAUREN AND LESLI AWWW I LOVE ALL OF Y’ALL’S CHARRIES SO MUCH!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 (A lot has happened.. XD)
WOOO YEAH GO TONY! THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKIN ABOUT!!XD
Tauren and Lesli
Tauren watches as the situation escalates. A blue glow appearing from Tony’s hand sends the man slamming against the wall.
“Don’t touch me again, Crow, or I’ll make sure you don’t come back from the next hit. Yo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Jared blinked. “…Yes…but I-I really shouldn’t…”
Tauren gives a side eye to Lesli, who has been observing the conversation from a distance with a questioning gaze.
“You don’t seem… ok…”
“Hey kid what’s wrong here?” Lesli says, walking up next to Tauren. “You just really shy or…” She nods over at the man talking to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
“…Hello…” The boy shoots a nervous glance over at Tony and the other man.
Tauren shifts nervously.
Something is terribly wrong here.
“I know he said I’m hurricane hair.” Tauren keeps his voice low, noticing Jared’s nervousness. “My name’s actually Tauren.”
“And that’s Lesli over there. She’s a friend…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren watches as Mathew spews angrily at the newcomers. He can’t blame him, they doesn’t look all that nice.
“Good going Mathew!” Lesli leans behind Tauren to give Mathew a hi-five. Her ecstatic smiles says how she feels about the situation.
“Tony Stark, and they are Matthew, Lesli, and Hurricane Hair. W…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
WoW Matthew had enough!! And he barely got any yet! XD My baby is UPSET!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@Freedomwriter76 @Mineralizedwritings
Tony will have a FANTABULOUS nickname for Acheron😂
Oh My Gosh CANNOT WAIT for that XDXDXD
And yes, your poor baby!!! 😭😭😭
Ugh yes 😡😡
And sure! 😊
Matthew
Tony stared, eyes wide, mouth slightly ajar for a long moment.
Then his eyes glanced over to Lesli, Hurricane Hair–I mean Tauren–and me. “…What jus…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This is so good!
Aww thank you so much!! 🥰
Thanks for sharing, but how are they going to get out of there???? Is Dylan going to try coning Vance or something??? Don’t let them get hurt anymore!
Ahh I know!! I’ve got that partially figured out…heh 😅😏
And yes, I’ll make sure they’re not hurt anymore!!
(in this scene, anyway &…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHH I love it!!!! 💖💖😭😭
It’s a similair idea yeah, I changed it a little though. A lot of the book is them trying to complete his bucket list before he dies 😭 it’s going to be really sweet though 😭
😭😭😭😭
So sweet…but so sad!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
So glad you like it! 💕💕
It’s a similair idea yeah, I changed it a little though. A lot of the book is them trying to complete his bucket list before he dies 😭 it’s going to be really sweet though 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @anyoneelse
You guys… I’m starting a short story!!! EEEEEECK!!!
Im very excited, if you can”t tell. It’s first person pov, which isn’t my usuall, here’s a little snippet for you guys! It’s called “Bucket List”
I cross my arms as we walk, wincing as my twisted ankle comes in contact with the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21 @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian
What a wonderful idea!!
*shoves Ami and Ev into their booth*
Ami: Wha—?
Mike: *groans* Before you ask anything… this is a couples game show!
Ami: *blushes*
Ev: I can dig it. *puts arm around Ami’s should…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I need a title! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hm…
I’ll think about what to title it and when I get some ideas I’ll let ya know! 😀 😉
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, Dylan!!!
Yes!!! Ah I love that part when he finally has had enough 😅😂🤭
He’s my fave of your charries!! 😁
Yeah, he’s one of my fav’s too!! Aww thank you sister!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Great scene!! 😄
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️😊
- Load More
