-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Ok im done.
Ok I lied.
I just sat down my journal but then picked up my notecards and started outlining so I guess I’m still going.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
@everyone
I love all the new art on here. It’s fun to see everyone improving:]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
That’s a really fun idea, I love it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Yeahh good idea.
“Jellyfish anatomy” has now made it onto my list of strange things I’ve looked up for writing, lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m glad to see kp didn’t completely die out while I was gone.
How has everyone’s summers been?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Ok im done.
:33
Wrote down some descriptions for several planets and alien species and figured a few other world building things out.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
It’s shaped pretty much like a camper with wings, kinda. Idk I need to finish my build of it in minecraft. That would help.
It comes from a very rainforest-y planet. It’s a bit underdeveloped. All I got is that it’s got very ecopunk vibes. And has 3 moons and 8 oceans.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Currently confusing myself trying to figure out if my slime aliens should have organs
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Guys why am I writing a sci-fi I find world building so boring
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@anyone
I need help naming a spaceship in my story. It’s my main characters’s ship and I’m getting a bit tired of just calling it “the ship”. It’s a really old, tiny ship that is basically the scifi equivalent of a rusty old camper. It belonged to the main characters’ father before they took it and ran away. Any ideas?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Actually starting now :32
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Planning on writing till about 3:00 my time. (6 est I think.)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper jk i got the notification before you edited it. That’s really cool. Have you gotten any film for it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper That’s quite the interesting box you got there
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
skill issue.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Dang
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s crazy, honestly I wish I could do that XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Actually, finding faceclaimes on pintrest is really hard because I rarely find one that looks like my character.
ME TOO THOUGH
Sometimes it’s so obvious, like I find one exactly like one of my characters, but I still haven’t found one that looks like Lilitu or Sef 😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
HI GIRL IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE’VE TALKED hahaha
how are you!?!?
I’d loveee to talk to you sometime soon…hopefully I’ll be releasing new chapters soon and I’ll for sure be needing your thoughts and opinions <3
I think I figured out the main problems and I know where I’m going now, but I’ll for sure tag you if and when I need…[Read more]
- Load More
