-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sef
She closed her eyes, tremors shaking her small form.
She took a step back.
And another.
And then her back hit the wall.
She was trapped.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I love them! They’re so sweet! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve never really heard of the MBTI stuff before KP and haven’t looked much into it…but it sounds cool!
Liv
She looked at Lukas. He was so caring…so-
She felt the tears coming again.
“What’s wrong?” he asked, looking into her eyes.
“I-I-” she tried to keep her voice from breaking. “I made so many friends here…and then I’ll…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LITERALLY SCREAMED AND HOPPED AROUND MY ROOM AND MY SIBLINGS WERE SO CONFUSED lol
Livia
“I-I’d like that,” she smiled at him, and then sighed, burying her face in her hands. “Fynn is never going to let us live this one down…”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I love him so much!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually, someone I know calls me magical because on certain days, I just seem to disappear and reappear. It’s all just me going off to my own shadows and them not paying attention.
It’s funny, because on dark nights I always slink off, and other kids think I’m trying to hide or be sneaky. They tell me they can see me,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim cut a hole in the wall and slipped through XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
…and while they were dreaming, several characters mysteriously vanished… Definitely nothing to worry about!
Yeah….that’s perfectly normal…happens all the time XD XD
WYOH!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Guys, I don’t know which is my favorite–Conviction…or Zahlin’s Sword….XD XD they’re both hilarious!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I really want to respond to this topic, but my brain seems to be mush rn XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah, y’all are up late XD I’m used to being the only one who’s online after 9:00
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*bursts into conversation uninvited*
Thanks girl, I sometimes worry I’ll become irrelevant 😂😭 I suppose it wouldn’t matter if I did though.
Hey, you are not irrelevant and I think you’re great to have around on here ❤️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Power are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Mmm…okay then….so be it *takes Marcel away* YOU CAN HAVE HIM BACK AFTER YOU ARE GOOD
HA! Now you know what it feels like!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dante
“An ambassador? No.” Dante was lucky that he even knew what the word meant. “I don’t… belong anywhere in particular. But where are you from, then?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I make no sense ever do I?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Also, yayy Paxton’s backk :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Do any of you want to add to the demon scene, post Chase stabbing the monster, before I react?
No, go ahead! I might do my annoying rewrite-what-you-wrote-except-from-my- character’s-perspective thingy, but I don’t have anything to add right now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh nice! I think I only got through season three but I really loved it
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I have three charries in this rp,Narray Nayhelm, who has a crush on Whaley’s Hugo. She has red hair and eyes, pale skin, slight freckles. Is striving to be a doctor.
Lordling Nahim A. Nayhelm Jr. Who you met in that snippet. He’s got short black hair, red eyes (both iris and sclerae) and pale skin. Knife-throwing warrior who is…[Read more]
- Load More
