-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Liv
She wiped away a tear, and took another sip of the milkshake. “Sorry, I don’t know why I always ruin everything by being all emotional…” she sighed. She felt Xandro’s reassuring breath on her neck, and he rested his blue muzzle on her shoulder. She reached up and stroked his nose.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
from his helmet
Belt, belt, I meant belt!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim still needs to work on his pride.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim
“Blazing souls? Wait what? I don’t reconnaissance that term.” The two kept talking. Nahim rolled his eyes and sighed.
“Storm a… Oh. That. With just three of us?”
“Hm. Should we do some reconnaissance first?”
“Reconnaissance? What in the Galaxies is that?! And of course storm a castle just the three of us! It’…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I believe I rped last
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim
In typical Nayhelm defiance, Nahim did move. He crossed his arms.
“Why is it that everyone just is appearing out of know here and asking who I am?! I am Lord Nahim Nayhelm, Do you know where or what this place is?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna add a charrie.
Her name is for the moment Stella.
She has shining blond, like literally glowing. Think of Rapunzel’s hair when she sings that certain song. Her eyes are multicolored. Has magical powers, can make herself glow. Just made her up a few minutes ago, so we’ll see how she comes out in POV. Loves dresses.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Is Franz ticklish?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m not actually sure how the demon’s magic works, so I hope Felicity isn’t breaking free of its spell too easily.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 That looks awesome! I love your realistic style and the colors you used
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper That scene with Marcel was really cool
@jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
The demon growled and gurgled in frustration.
Felicity snapped out of her trance in time to realize that her distraction had worked. She blinked a few times. Then she slowly began to walk forward. The magic around her still slowed down her steps and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
go ahead.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Basically, this story started out as a fun party with your characters. And then we switched it to a really crazy/chaotic but extremely FUN Role Play…and then it died after 352 pages 🙁
Jonas made another topic for the action adventure one, but I’m keeping this one as the “Party” section. All the characters woke up after a dream…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahim
“I have no idea. I’m unfamiliar with these people, this planet. Shall we head to the palace? Find answers?”
@everyone
I should probably explain that directly post Nanian war Nahim is gonna be very sensitive to certain things, more so than in the last rp. He will also probably refuse to help the Lillenings at…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry that I haven’t explained this yet, but Nahum’s sword is a green crystal sword. At the moment, it only looks like a sword handle piece, but it can, when activated, form a green glowing blade. Again, I apologize for not specifying. He also has a gun strapped to his thigh.
Nahim
“I know no place called ‘Spires’. I am the…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna apologize for not keeping up with anything but the rps rn. Having a hard time with life and trying to sort everything out.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@prinspcesachronicle22
Nahim
Nahim looked at the purple dagger, than at the woman who held it. He saw her as not much of a threat, but he still had his metal hand resting on his sword pommel.
“Warrioress, amon. ” He bowed his head. “I am Lord Nahim Nayhelm, a child of Laxor, son of Master Anoran. You do not look Native, do you have any clue of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yes she does, XD
Nae
Despite her innocent looks and questions about the meanings of words was a Nae that seemed too rarely to come through. She could sense Riker’s fear, sense the commanding, rude presence of his father, sense the quiet, scared nature of the girl in the corner. She stared up at…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nope, Lilitu’s not in here.
- Load More

Aww I’m sorry! (And don’t apologize for not having time to be on KP! Life happens, XD XD) And I know how that feels…my life’s kind of crazy and confusing rn…I know it can be hard ):