-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle they made a 2nd movie that had that part of his life in it
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, much better. My stomach ache went away in the night, and hasn’t come back yet. Still aren’t sure what exactly was going on.
Thank you to everyone who prayed for me!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint I hate your tag so much. I was on like a five month streak lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Are you left handed?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
You write animal stories, right? (If I tagged the wrong people by accident, sorry)
This seems like your forte.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Totally okay!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
one vote for everyone would be better than two for everyone, since with two there’s more likely to be a tie.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @the_lost-journal @keilah-h
One vote D
One vote A
Two votes B
and Three votes C
We are doing the 10 seconds, 1 minute, and 10 minutes (10 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes) challenge! Choose whichever time you’d personally prefer to do and do it. Just when you post your art, specify which…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d like to ask for prayer. I woke up this morning with a really bad stomach ache, but it went away after a little bit on its own. It returned while at crew tonight, and got so bad that I couldn’t straighten myself because it hurt too much. I sat in the car for a while and took some medicine, it got better but has been a dull ache since then…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Y’all are all so talented🙂↕️💜
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper If you haven’t read Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand about the life of WW2 Vet, Olympian, and Pacific POW Louis Zamperini, I highly recommend!
And the movie is good too if you can stomach the v!olence, bl00d, swearing, and a scene of nüdity😅
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I have yet another Dante update that has nothing to do with anyone else’s characters, sorry. No one has to read this.
Dante
It had taken about fifteen minutes of stalking around the motel for Dante to finally come to the conclusion that Alpha was not at home. He still hesitated, a feeling at the back of his neck telling him to run.
Instead he…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae Aww Chase 🥺
Felicity
Felicity’s own eyes softened at the response.
“Good answer,”she said quietly.
She stared at the far wall, her gut twisting a little as she tried to remember the color of her own mother’s eyes.
She couldn’t.
Her grip tightened on the soda can and she tipped her head back, draining in one last gulp. Then she threw…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
So the doc started glitching because it was so big, so I had to split it up so here’s part 1 of the fantasy school rp doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11L_B1ACW_CD2lv40aIt5dkhsaO-i8hlTSg_yt7E7VaE/edit
@godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed @rae @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @esther-c @koshka @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @sm…[Read more]-
Wow, this is immense. I can’t believe 16 characters have met by running into each other. XD
-
I greatly appreciate this! Now I get a chance to read what my peer writers have done. The doc is so massive I don’t think I’ll ever finish part 1, but still
I intend to read this start to finish
-
Ooo! I like this! Thank you!
-
I guess my characters come in much later……. I don’t see a code color for them.
-
@ellette-giselle Ohh yeah I have a lot to go before Rory ever shows up, lol. Probably like 150-200 pages
-
*Faints*
lololol
-
-
-
-
-
Wowwww this is crazy, and it’s only part 1??
lol my charries just disappeared a while back ago. I should put them back in, but I was only thinking of doing that at the dance. Funny that it took us like 2 years to roleplay what, three days?
-
@keilah-h
Well I think technically there was a point people skipped a few weeks in between some of the days? Idk the timeline is wonky. But yes it is taking a while XDI’m excited to see your characters again at the dance!
-
yeah me too! I hope someone notifies me when it’s gonna start lol
-
Don’t worry I plan on tagging everyone who’s ever shown interest in the dance when it starts
-
yay!
-
-
-
-
-
@loopylin You. Are. Amazing. 💜 thank you so much for doing this, I can’t wait to read back through our shenanigans😂
-
Ahh Loopy this is fabulous 😂 You’re the best. Definitely deserve the title of official KP archivist 💅
-
Thanks guys! 😊 Whaley deserves half the credit too. She’s been helping me.
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More
