@reaganramm
Active 1 year, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 110

-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I totally understand. I’m going to share one of my favorite verses because it always make me feel better:
“There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” — Romans 8:1
I don’t know if that’s relevant to what you’re going through, but for me, it’s comforting even if it’s irrelevant 🙂
Praying for peace, joy,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd I’d like to try Jacklyn!! I probably won’t be able to draw her until later this week though 🙂
In exchange, I have Francesca. In her mid to late thirties. She has brown hair with natural red highlights, and dark blue eyes, and a sweet smile — that of a mother. I’m not sure about anything else, though. Have fun with her!
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi friends,
I wanted to ask for prayer because I’m kinda going through some depression at the moment. It’s not like I ever feel this deep despair or anything, but I have this constant sinking feeling that’s just enough to distract me. And it does distract me. I’m constantly evaluating myself in every area and some of it’s good, like when I worry…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @Ethryndal for gracing us all with her dazzling wit and making us all laugh with her snazz and sarcasm. Every forum needs a sarcastic elf.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Joy perfect! So glad it was helpful. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I love them! Thanks a lot!! 😀
BTW, may I ask what that crocheted thing is in the background? I have a scarf with those colors!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Aww; thanks. 🙂 I appreciate it a lot. You all are the bestisest people on the bestisest place on the internet. That Ecclesiastes passage is a very relevant passage for me during this time!
@daughteroftheking Yeah; I’ll still be around the forum (especially when tagged), but there’s going to be some new people taking on…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@spradlin Oh! 0.0 HI! X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Great, idea, Cindy!!
Tagging @dragon-snapper. You are such an inspiration and such a great writer. Not to mention a wonderful friend to everyone on the forums! Thank you for inspiring us all, and always giving us random things to laugh about!
You’re the Xonos Darkgrate of KP! (Aetherlight reference… ask an Aethasian XD)
-
Daeus replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi @spradlin! Ghosts are cool.
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@reaganramm Wow! Thanks so much! This is infinitely helpful! I was wondering about this because I read an article about someone who said never to talk about your novel before publishing it because it would make the book jaded whenever it came out, but now I think that article was probably wrong. XD 😛
Well, I knew I wanted to publish before I go…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Multiple themes/character development in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 It doesn’t sound too complicated. I can’t just take this limited information and guarantee it will work, but I think it can. One question: what’s the antagonistic force in this novel?
-
Joy replied to the topic Prayers in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Well, I’m no expert, but I know for a fact that when one prays to God, whether it’s you or a fictional being, it isn’t blasphemy or taking His name in vain. Because you’re talking to God, you know! (Or whatever equivalent of God you have in your story) 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj You’re welcome 🙂
VERONICA IS SO CUTE!! I love those glasses and that smug grin! AGH, thanks SO much! <3
P.S. You misspelled my name X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, signing off. Zzzzzzz…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @winter-rose @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @catwing @anyone
I’m editing the KPA. Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Hehe 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj And here is Brianna! I had a lot of fun with the hair 🙂

The eyes are supposed to be blue. The color disappeared for some reason…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Here’s Jax! I don’t like how the eyes and hair turned out but……

- Load More
