@raxforge
Active 7 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
Enid replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
and then suddenly got stuck endlessly reloading somehow.
Agh, that is the most annoying part.
Good idea to save the roleplays! Currently none of the ones I’m in are active but I like reading through them every once in a while.
I don’t remember who had the idea first, me or Loops. Probably Loops. 😝 She pasted most of School RP and I hel…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I write random stuff for my LD WIP in my email drafts. It can be planning, action scenes, descriptions, character-focused scenes, etc. None of it is serious in the sense of an official draft. This is casual writing for one WIP that doesn’t have a first draft yet.
Out of curiosity, I copy-pasted all the scenes into a document and checked the w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@whalekeeper yeah it is the buggiest I’ve ever seen. The weird formatting has persisted for days, and when I tried to sign in on my tablet it went back to normal formatting for like 1 second and then suddenly got stuck endlessly reloading somehow.
Good idea to save the roleplays! Currently none of the ones I’m in are active but I like reading…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
You could probably do that at this point. 😅 I can’t believe how buggy the forum has been. I messaged Reagan Ramm and the message went through, so I’ve been waiting these last few weeks for a reply. Two days ago, I messaged DeGraaf. There’s a good chance he’ll reply because I’ve had short communication with him before about YWW…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@liberty @grcr @mineralizedwritings @theducktator
Thank you! I find it funny that I could match your answers to your names if I didn’t know who was answering. XD Just based on things you’ve all said in the past.
Sure! I was really tired when I asked the question; it was midnight. Quite stupid of me to not give the specifics. It is…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I love the joyful chaos vibe, when there are at least four kids, (the more the better), they’re all somewhat crazy, and they love each other dearly. Examples: The Penderwicks, The Vanderbeekers, The Melendys, The Sound of Music, Rainbow Valley, The All of a Kind family.
Favorite tropes are: Planning a big surprise for the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint yeah it’s becoming SUPER buggy. I’m a bit worried now cause it means we might lose….a LOT of stuff.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
How is the Great KP Search going? Any results?
I’m feeling like we are running out of time. The website has been even more buggy than usual in the past week, making it hard to post anything on here. I may return to planning for a new website.
-
Enid replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m bringing this topic back after a million months because I don’t like to make new topics. XD
For those of you who love sibling stories, what do you like most in a story about a sibling relationship? What tropes and dynamics do you like? I’m mentally exhausted from thinking about this too hard and I need more people’s ideas, just to wake me up.…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
KP ate my post WHY IS IT SO GLITCHY – Highscribe
I know. It’s getting worse by the day.Also, can we all agree that tdl’s slow-clap entrance was absolute cinema? – Highscribe
Nahw. Nothing beats what he did when he first met The Chosen One. (I love the way he points at The Chosen O…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle
It is going to be SO HARD to wait!At least he’s got a ton of other great stuff. Have you watched Green’s Influencer Arc yet?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
It really was!
I like the idea of the Dark Lord returning, and I am eager to see where it goes.
It is going to be SO HARD to wait! I still can’t get over the fact that I am in love with stick figures. XD
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
It was a great episode! That moment where Alan realizes he is about to rename victum, especially. Alan’s changed quite a lot since he made victum. I’m also mad at victum for destroying the image the stick figures made Alan in Feel Better -An Acctual Short.
What are your thoughts on The Dark Lord…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
sounds good
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle I’m pretty sure I had a reason but ehh it’s gone now.
You can use both or just pick the one you like better lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
Yes they are!
btw, you signed your name differently at the end of each one. Is that on purpose, or do you like one way better than the other?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome. those are good?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
Thank you so much!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Beginning again at :30
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Taking a short break.
- Load More
