@raxforge
Active 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
George
“George.”
Lucian seemed like a quiet sort of person. Not loud or obnoxious. George could tolerate some people, like him, as long as they didn’t get in the way or catch her in a bad mood.
She might have to learn to tolerate everyone here, though. Not just from a distance. That wasn’t a fun thought.
She got up from brushing the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
George
“She’s a Maine Coon.”
The cat began to close her eyes, but one of the horses let out a loud whinny, and the cat took offense. She flicked an ear grumpily, got up, and padded back to the boy and girl. She tensed her back haunches and leaped onto George’s back.
Luckily the stablehand had strong shoulders, wide enough to s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
George
“No. But I’m on duty today and I told the others I didn’t want them around.” George motioned vaguely towards the boy’s feet. “My cat doesn’t like everyone. You must be nice or interesting.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
It sounds like you are going to a university?
Is that different? And I think so…
Something you may want to consider, check and see if there are any community colleges around you. You can typically take your core classes (Math, English, Government, US History, etc.) for half the price of a university, especially if you are…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 4 weeks ago
Hillsdale…😬 They only have a 20% acceptance rate.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
You haven’t been to college 😂
but i’m still an adult
I know. *hands you wrinkle cream*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Thank you for the advice!
Do you know what career or career field you are interested in?
I plan on majoring in politics and economics. I might switch out economics for history, but economics is more likely to get me a job afterwards. I want to run for office at some point, but until I get to the US congress I’ll need another job…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Hey Power, off topic, but I have to say I appreciate every comment you make, because you usually add something hilarious to KP lore. Loops and I were looking through a few older pages and stumbled across one of your contributions, and I laughed pretty hard. 🤣 Thank you for being so chaotic and memorable.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
@theducktator
I’m just taking community college classes right now before I apply to any other colleges (gotta get some basic classes out of my way), so I don’t have any advice. But it seems like Elishavet and Koshka know what they’re talking about. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Ah. You just want to be included. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
but i’m still an adult
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
You haven’t gone to college, have you?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth
They entered the archery range and Moth recognized most of what he saw – or, at the very least, could guess what things were for.
The range stretched on and gave room for plenty of boys to practice shooting all at once. Arrows were already flying. A satisfying thwacking sound went off at regular intervals; the arrows…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint You’re welcome!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
Hello! Good to hear from you! Thank you! I will let you know when I finish draft three!
Keep practicing with your animation! I’ll have to check out your channel again to see how you have progressed.
Glad to hear from you again as well. I hope college goes well for you. What are you trying to get into?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I’m left out! *sulks*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Tagging some old people
Oh my gracious. XD
What Elishavet said and also:
From the perspective of someone who’s both attended college, is attending college, and has worked in college admissions offices…Remember, colleges want students. Colleges need students. They will be looking for reasons to make you pick them, not reasons to…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I have an interview with the college I want to attend on Wednesday. I’m terrified, and pretty much everyone I know went to college in the 1900s and they don’t know what’s going on anymore…Does anyone here attend college/attended college/have advice about this?
Tagging some old people: (no offense lol) @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @loopylin @whaleke…[Read more]
- Load More
