@raxforge
Active 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Which story are you working on?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Thank you. I’ve reached the point that I don’t know what order things should happen in. Or if they should happen at all.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I’m currently trying to write down the plot of my book and I just…*whimpers in italics*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Moth
”I don’t know.” Moth shrugged. “I’m not very good at distinguishing between levels of being. This thing with feet might have a soul, but it has no organic body.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Oh yeah, that’s the normalest thing for your characters. Not weird in the slightest.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
They are chaos and quiet mornings and two kinds of bravery and a good cup of tea.
I love this way of summarizing them
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Lucy: *Looks at Lillian with suspicion* *Looks at Gabriel* “…She’s a fish.”
LOLLLLL
my characters would probably not even find it weird, I mean Huntress is a mostly-humanoid and Sniper’s half-crocodile. Soldier is a bird-like creature and his wife is a bear-like one–and they have two cute-but-probably-mutant childre…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
These marks were not made by a living body.
O.O
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
:]
Moth
“That is a great gift, nevertheless. You are fortunate to have your own family line to guide you. A forecaster…” The Shaffers had once shown Moth a weather forecast. It seemed such a hard thing to predict when storms were born. The weather of wild human spirits must be even harder to predict.
Moth held…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Happy Birthday!!!! 🎉
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Happy birthday!! Congrats on living this long!
(Perhaps that is a weird thing to congratulate someone for. No matter.)
This is why I call him oblivious.
Ah. That explains it.
(Lucy’s reaction to such an episode would be interesting, as she would completely break or try to keep him together. I can see it going either way personally.)
I’m n…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Oh that one’s really cool!
I can never do myself. I can’t get my brain to ignore the oddity of drawing myself. XD I can’t believe how good you are though!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Yeah, at this point, Baron can’t use chairs properly XD.
Wait. Wasn’t there a girl named Isabella in Gabriel’s story? I thought they were a thing for some reason. She seemed to really like him.
Yes. She had a crush on him. Did he notice? No.
This is why I call him oblivious.
I wouldn’t have expected a merfo…
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Yep, he followed Ellis
Moth
“What does the name Stormwatcher mean?” Moth spoke up, right behind Ellis.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Okay good. If y’all want to decide where the stables and paddocks are, I’ll add them. :]
Also I don’t want to be controlling how all this works. So if anyone wants to change this or thinks something works better, I really don’t mind. I’m not the person who makes the final say. It’s entirely based on what your characters need.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
The more I look at it the more I like this layout.
- Load More

