@raxforge
Active 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 8 hours ago
I think Dark Boi will have much longer and fuzzier hair than Light Boi, because I suspect he’s a Lunkarya. We shall see.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 8 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 8 hours ago
Like yes, I had just texted my sister saying that the character was the most romantic figure in modern literature
I love this rant about your specific relationship to this fictional character and how you perceive him in specific instances. 😂 Oh goodness
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It’s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.
*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining.
Same as Koshka. I’m juggling schoolwork and writing at the same time, and although I write a decent amount most days, it’s easier for me to keep the habits I have now. Not sure if it’s worth joining an unfamiliar challenge.
That’s just me. I hop…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 week, 1 day ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 2 days ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 2 days ago
I doodled Loops’ Dante during church service. Sometimes the quickest doodles are my favorite. 😀

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 2 days ago
Your colors are great!! Your practicing has really payed off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 3 days ago
@rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 3 days ago
Terry and Alpha

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining. Y’all have fun and do great writerly things!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
it actually sounds awesome, but I’ll be out for most of november on vacation and won’t have internet, so I wouldn’t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you’d need to do)
sorry!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
I’ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven’t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.
I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
@e-m-trepke that’s cool!!
I’ve been working on a lot of animation actually–3D mostly. Been doing a lot of How To Train Your Dragon fan animations. Maybe I’ve told you that already though, idk. I wouldn’t say I’m GOOD at modeling, so I mostly use other people’s free models, but I have modeled and rigged a few characters. It’s pretty fun.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Ari
He forced himself to refocus on Moth. He doesn’t want to hurt the target. That might be part of the problem.
“I wouldn’t like to meet a living hay bale. What if you imagine the arrow is a message to the center of the target, and you need to sent it there.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Moth
“Violence?” Moth tilted his head. He stared at the target and squinted. “But I don’t want to hurt the hay bale. It has done nothing but grow in a field.”
He found himself scowling at the third arrow in his hand, as if it was at fault. “Everything is so eager to… It doesn’t matter. Are you saying I should imagine the bal…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Ellis….XD
Ari
“Yes.” Ari’s eyes brightened at Ellis’s suggestion. He nodded slowly. “More violent than flowers, certainly. I wonder…violence…would likely not be as pleasant for the arrows. Or whatever they hit.”
- Load More
