@rae
Active 15 hours, 27 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
Hedieh did a quick twirl in front of the mirror, watching the skirt of her dress spin around her. She bounced on her toes, happy to be wearing the sparkling, baby pink ball gown. It was her favorite color.
She did one last check of her hair and makeup, then…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae ooh is your character from a sci-fi or something??
most of my charries in the RPs are from Star Wars fanfics so they’d get what he’s talking about lol. Might even like the lightsaber thingy.
I still haven’t figured out who to add here though.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, he’s in a ball whenever he joins. When he joins, the ball will have already begun, so he’ll probably have to get changed and get a mask from the basement (unless he always wears a suit and tie, flats and a mask on regular occasions)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings misspelled your tag
@rae nice!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So basically this is a hidden cabin in the woods, and these characters all show up and nobody knows who owns it. The door locks by itself so they’re forced to stay with each other. Hugo and Ottoline (two characters) share their past and fall in love (lol) and then the house forces them to do a series of activities. One of which is a m…[Read more]
-
Euodia posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey y’all! I’m leaving for New York City tomorrow morning with my parents. I won’t be getting back till late Thursday evening! Just wanted to let y’all know. 😁 I hope everyone has a fantastic week!!
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @smiley @mineralizedwritings @esther-c…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr @acancello @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @sarafini @anyone else
Yeah….I wasn’t sure if you danced at a masquerade ball…but that makes sense.
I mean, at some parties the boys just sit and talk about stupid stuff and eat food and make dumb jokes and do the macarena….so not everybody would have to have a girl to dance…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @acancello @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Does anyone want to write the next RP? I would, but I feel like I RP too much on here, lol and except for @sarafini I wrote the last one haha.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m pretty busy with school and stuff rn so I don’t have time to read this much writing, but if you ever post a small snippet or interaction you want me to see do tag me! 🙂
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae
YUS GIRL!!! *high five*
I’ve only read the books once, but rn I’m working through Lotr a second time. Buuuut, I’ve seen the movies like 8 times. 😂
Do you like books or movies better? And do you like the hobbit or lord of the rings?-
I like the books, cuz I appreciate good writing and that was the first book that I cried over only two words, “Aragorn dies” and I’ve never had another book do that to me. I’ve cried over those words twice!
Lord of the Rings, it captures me and Strider was like a game changer for me. i loved his mysterious personality at first.-
Awww! 😭 So like the part where it says Aragorn dies of old age?
YES!!! I love Aragorn/Strider!!! Some of my fam thinks he’s weird but he’s my favorite Lotr character, besides Sam ofc.
-
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol! I know, it happens to me too. It just means you’re improving!
Great job on the chapter! I don’t think the italics worked, but it’s not a big deal. Can’t wait to read teh next one!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, yay!! XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, awesome!! Can’t wait to read it!!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the tag!! You’re really saving me there XD I hope to be more active, especially once I leave YWW. (:
No problem XD hopefully it wasn’t getting annoying, I just keep seeing things that I’m like, “Oh Ava does that!” or whatever, so yeah XD. When are you leaving YWW?
That was really good! I’m super interested to s…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks for the tag!! You’re really saving me there XD I hope to be more active, especially once I leave YWW. (:
Hey! So yeah, I love and write sci-fi, and I love this story!! You’re a very talented writer. I agree with everything hybridlore said – on the topic of long/short paragraphs, I think it’s a thing where people have…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
@hybridlore @acancello @smiley @thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @rae
Hi y’all, I have a couple of questions, and as it seems that you have all been here for longer than I, I’m hoping that you can answer them.
#1: What are ranks? I’ve seen different ones under everybody’s profile, and I was just wondering what they are.
#2: Where would…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay, I was just making sure! Hmm…. yeah, I would just tag anyone you know/people who asked about your WIP, but of course you don’t have to. It just helps them to see it.
I know that @loopylin and @kyronthearcanin write science fiction, so maybe they would be interested to read it? Sorry, I don’t know who you’ve met yet. Or maybe @whalekee…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Hello!
I try to write every day, but that rarely happens… so I’d say five or six times a week, but at the beginning of June I stopped writing and didn’t start again until like a week ago.
I currently have one WIP that I’m sticking with, but every night in bed I think up more (they’re just not good enough to write anything about).
I like…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
The universal writer’s malady.
- Load More

Have a good time!
that’s so cool! have fun! and thank you 🙂
@euodia-vision
That’s awesome!! I hope you have a great time!!
Cool! hope you have fun!
Oooh, sounds fun! Hope you have an awesome time!!
Have a great time!!!!!!!!!
@rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @esther-c @smiley
Thanks y’all!! We had a great time!!!