@rae
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Isn’t that Baron?
Lucy: *Eyes narrow* “Are you a weakling?”
I’ve gotten to the point where I can give my dad a run for his money. But that’s because he’s more of the scholarly type. (No offense, Dad.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
I don’t know what counts as a fictional crush. I can judge a character by saying “that’s a good ‘un’ or ‘that one is meh.’ Who is yours?
(As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend’s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount of gleefull whimpering had her laughing at me.)
Oh that’s relatable.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Glad to hear it went well! May thy educational pursuits be fabulous.
Lol! Congratulations. XD
I don’t think I actually have/had a fictional crush… Although it may sound like it when I talk about some characters. (As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend’s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@rae yikes, what happened to him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@rae you now have my experience
except i’m the inverse and would die if he DID like me back. I would probably actually prefer it if he didn’t lol
-
Loopy started the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
I had an idea for an art challenge. Use this base I found on Pinterest to draw yourself holding your charries OR all the charries you’ve stolen from other keepers >:]

idk who to tag @rae @whalekeeper @keilah-h
(Also, feel free to use this topic to post your own art challenges)
-
Beth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
Gabriel: *Looks at her and smiles* I haven’t forgotten you. Would you like to go fishing?
Lu: *Glances at the girlfriend, then back at Gabriel* “It… It looks like you’ve already gone fishing.”
I can’t even… XDXD This made me laugh, especially when I went back for more context hehe.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
Lu: “I want to arm-wrestle.”
-
Beth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
Thank youuu! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
@rae how did I never reply to this
if you poke him, he turns into liquid
lollllll
also yeah i get what you mean
If anything out of the three Soldier is actually the one that would think putting someone in a dress would be funny. Sniper would stab you if you got close with anything of the type lol, he’d honestly rather wear rags (if you r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
Lu: *Glances at the girlfriend, then back at Gabriel* “It… It looks like you’ve already gone fishing.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
(Late reply, sorry. School.)
Lu: *Gives them the whale eye treatment* *Long silence* “Hey, um… There’s a child in the room.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Huntress
Mel giggled as she offered up the comics for Lucy and the rest of us to borrow. “Mom and Dad are gonna be so surprised when they come home and see you guys.”
I wondered if she knew that this was just an illusion, that her mom and dad probably weren’t here.
Or was it?
I fingered the pages of the comic book…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Aww Gabriel! You know both girls would be so eager to teach you or read out loud to you if they knew <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Mel
“You can borrow some of mine if you want!” Mel pushed a pile of comic books across the floor towards Lucy. She looked happily around at all her new friends. Then she giggled. “Mom and Dad are gonna be so surprised when they come home and see you guys.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy stared at everything. Mel’s home didn’t look anything like hers, but most of the objects had some familiarity to them. They looked almost normal but made with weird shapes, colors, or with parts Lucy didn’t recognize. The television didn’t even look like a television – it was just a black square. State-of-the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin her giving Soldier three cheese sticks is so funny to me for some reason
Sniper
Mel handed three cheese sticks to Soldier, who ate ’em as ravenously as he did the first. She pointed out the various furnishings; I held back a chuckle as I realized she probably thought we weren’t familiar with all of it. (I don’t know…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
We can do some weird stuff in that rp, and I’m here for it!
Yeah I’m thinking about it! The other option is also fun because it would cause Gabriel severe emotional damage as well.
Honestly, that’d be a pairing I’d approve of!
Maybe they will meet in another roleplay some day.
Does she know about sirens?
She’s not much of a fantasy reade…[Read more]
- Load More

