@rae
Active 14 hours, 53 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae AHAHAHAHAHAHA
That’s too funny.
My parents know I love to make creatures and honestly? They don’t mind. But my dad loves sci-fi books so that’s probably why. My brother thinks some of them are weird, but he loves others. He has his own, too, and they’re really cool.
They don’t know much about Soldier as a character (I haven’t shared the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lolll yes Soldier is definitely involved.
I’d love to see it! Bad drawing or not. I’m terrible at scenes too, don’t worry.
It was actually supposed to be the scene of them fighting the giant bread monster but just doing Soldier teleporting bread will be funny!
I’ll post some pics of him so you can have references.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My pages are covered in random notes about everything, from worldbuilding to plot, and then I don’t look back at them, and forget what’s going on.
-
Koshka replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah yes. Some writers talk about their super organized notes, and I’m just like “I have a head. And some notes here…or maybe over there…”
-
Andrew replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Tags!
@ellette-giselle @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @rae @freed_and_redeemed @highscribeofaetherium @liberty @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie @grcr @the_lost-journal @jonas @linus-smallprint @IthinkIgotmostactivepeoplebutI’mnotsuresoifIforgotyouI’msorry
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t read the second part yet, but I’ll critique the first section first.
Keep in mind that this is all my opinion, and you can ignore what you want.
Your first sentence is good. I don’t have any critique for it.
The second sentence has a couple things.
Halfbreed of man and elf, Max lacked the pointed ears and the knifelike sharp…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
*SCREECHES IN ANNOYANCE!!!* THE SILLY THING NEVER NOTIFIED ME! I FOUND THIS BY MISTAKE!!!
*takes a very deep breath*
RAE THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! YOU ARE AN INSANELY AMAZING AUTHORESS! Oh wow! This is so good! The characters, the world, the personalities, the dialogue, the description!!!!! I CO…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
YAY!!!!!!!!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
LOL on both counts
When the scanner is running again, I have a couple drawings in Baron’s art style that I drew tonight
HUZZAH!!!
(only took me like four hours)
They will be greatly appreciated then ☺️
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae I’m praying!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I get it. I don’t usually have a single color, or really one I can pin down to a single number, but there are vague hints with most of them, most strongly on multiples of 3, for some reason.
Music makes sense as a color in my head, but there really isn’t one of that makes sense? More like I connect emotions and personalities to colors, and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Seven is golden!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying! 🩵
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More

