@rae
Active 2 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 hours, 22 minutes ago
Ah, okay. That makes sense…
BryceÂ
A dry laugh escaped Bryce before he could stop it. “I got a lot of things to figure out, and most of it is really boring.”Â
His eyes surveyed the plethora of books around them. He had so many resources to search through, about so much stuff he did not care about.
And if he we…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 hours, 25 minutes ago
Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another.
That is unfortunate 😵💫 Do you have any other plants? If I may ask lol. I grew zinnias this summer, and tomato vines.
I successfully killed a succulent 😶🌫️I’m not great with indoor plants, apparently.ÂTavar will naturally n…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 1 hour ago
Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It’s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.
*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 5 hours ago
Great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 5 hours ago
I understand. What are you guys studying in college?
Totally understandable. I’m planning to join CWW next year too, so I’ll look forward to you being on there too!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 5 hours ago
YAY! I’ll look for you on there when it starts!
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 8 hours ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining.
Same as Koshka. I’m juggling schoolwork and writing at the same time, and although I write a decent amount most days, it’s easier for me to keep the habits I have now. Not sure if it’s worth joining an unfamiliar challenge.
That’s just me. I hop…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 day, 8 hours ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 days, 22 hours ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 days, 23 hours ago
I doodled Loops’ Dante during church service. Sometimes the quickest doodles are my favorite. 😀

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 days, 23 hours ago
Your colors are great!! Your practicing has really payed off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 days, 2 hours ago
@rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 days, 9 hours ago
That is so cool. You did an amazing job.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 9 hours ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining. Y’all have fun and do great writerly things!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 4 hours ago
it actually sounds awesome, but I’ll be out for most of november on vacation and won’t have internet, so I wouldn’t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you’d need to do)
sorry!!
-
Beth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 4 hours ago
This is so neat! I just signed up to join.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 4 hours ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 7 hours ago
😂
AHH. I love miniature roses. They are everywhere where I live.
That kinda reminds me of how I obtained a new hyperfixiaton with fencing, and now one of my MC’s is in danger of getting a new hobby hehe.
BryceÂ
“No, thanks.” Bryce crumpled the wrapped in his fist. He sat back comfortably in the chair, focus…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 8 hours ago
I’ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven’t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 8 hours ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.
I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw
- Load More
