@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m going to keep the same characters, but I want to change some things about them since it’s been so long.
First off, I’m gonna make Dante a human for this au so he fits the vibe better. He will still have his fireproof and seeing-in-the-dark abilities, but other than that he’s completely human. He has light brown skin and looks part hispanic, a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
@loopylin I love that thumbnail haha
I’d say that’s a super long playlist, but the playlist I have for myself is 3 DAYS long so for me those are rookie numbers…..lol
Obviously I don’t play all the songs for three days straight. I just hit shuffle and see what comes up.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
My character playlists are getting a bit out of hand. Dante’s playlist is now more than 3 hours long…

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal That’s good. I’m glad you did that–I’ll continue to pray.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal
I’m glad you talked with your mom about this, Kefa. That’s what I really wanted to hear.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal
Hi, Kefa. It’s important to remind you that the stuff you brought up is not okay to describe on KP.
It’s horrible to hear that this happened to you, and I don’t want to minimize the impact it has on your emotions and on your family when they find out. I didn’t mention guidelines in my previous post because obviously this is all…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
message!
@the_lost-journal Snake’s teeth, that’s horrible! I’m SO sorry that happened to you.
The others’ advice is good—cut off all connections to the person if possible, and a break from the Internet is probably wise. Please talk to your parents about it, and consider consulting other adults you trust.
If this is a real life friend an…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year ago
Hey Kefa.
First off, I want to say that I am truly sorry for what happened with the thing and the phone call. But, as one of the only adults on here, and the only constant adult, I do feel the need to bring up a few things. Mainly this. KP is not the appropriate platform for you to be talking about this. I know that you have…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
@the-lost-journal I’m praying! Whaley had good advice. Please talk to your parents about it, and know that it’s not your fault that this happened. I’m sorry. ❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
Please, please do what I said. This is a serious situation and I don’t want you to get more hurt than you already are.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
Kefa, I’m sorry this happened. You HAVE to tell your parents. Remove this girl from your contacts, get off the internet, and have a serious discussion with your parents. If you have not talked with them yet about all these friend-related issues, this has gotten to a point where you have to communicate with them.
I know you ha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year ago
Lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year ago
@whalekeeper I know you said you dropped this but…..I saw it again in the forums list and was like “I still wanna know who dies first.”
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year ago
day one of trying to learn Blender. Brain state: mush.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint That sounds like a good idea. I think I’ll stick around KP too until it dies or the new one is up, whichever comes first.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@hybridlore I”m pretty sure my parents would be very opposed to a message app. I plan on just sticking with KP till it shuts down.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks Linus.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @loopylin
Alright, that sounds good! If needed, I can probably try to set up a Slack group, but since that won’t work for some people it might be better just to use email (as a last resort if the website actually goes down) until we figure out if we’re building a new web…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
You’re awesome. A new website sounds like a lot of work. Thank you so much
- Load More

