@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
(I’m trying to decern if the verses are saying that the Elder must be a husband and father, or if they are saying that if he is married, he should be married to only one wife and if he is a father, he must manage his household well. I know Paul was not married and did not have children, but he was an apostle and missionary. I d…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Do you guys want to try joining up with another small group?
Aw, Barnes is trying to be the comforting grandmother to everyone!
*Gasp* How dare you, she isn’t even forty yet! 😂 I get what you mean. Honestly she would be a pretty grumpy grandma. The grandma who complains about kids but gives them cookies all the…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Also, thanks @rae
-
Andrew replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Why did God make Satan if He knew Satan was going to rebel?
*The future pastor in me jumping up and down with joy with a wonderful question* Ehm, I see, I shall try my best to give an answer, though it might not be the most accurate.
But honestly, the same logic kinda applies to “why did God make humans if he knew they’d sin…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t know who asked the original question. lol.
I have done several screenwrites. I used to film with my brothers and friends, and we even got one on disk. I still have the stories around her somewhere. Sadly, my biggest two never got filmed because that was the year all my guy actors were done dressing up and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh.
So I’m not the only one who does this.
Nice.
(Nope, you aren’t allowed to ask which ones they are!!)
lol. Just kidding
I don’t know anymore. I think you should leave it a little “darker”, and it’s good to have lose ends at the end of a story if you plan to go on. I just wasn’t feeling it at this point. I mean, like I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator @linus-smallprint
I hope Eric gets captured though.
I felt the same way, except that I don’t know and like him enough to really care if he does.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
See, these are the same lines I’m thinking along. I think I’m going to just make him older. The only thing that would hurt would be giving Y’all whiplash after I said he was sixteen. lol.
As for the children and wife thing, I know that Timothy wasn’t married at the time, and he was an elder. (Timothy is kind of my Joseph…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah the way I gasped😭 that was perfect for what I’ve been planning for Dylan’s character arc 🤭
“…Love?” someone asked.
“Yes, my dear, delectable Dylan.”
And you’re such a good writer girl!! I love reading this!! 🤩
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I am the asker, lol. I’m just gauging interest in using a screenwriting format. 😛
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This question?
Yep
I think it counts
Okay, great! Hope it was some help for whatever you are doing.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, wait.
I’ve written a script for a small adaptation of Taming of the Shrew, does that count?
This question? I think it counts…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry, what question? I’m kind of behind on replies here on account of school.
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
For fun or for school?
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ve written two scripts for plays, but not films…not yet…unless you count the really silly one I wrote years ago that never made it on film…
I’ve discovered for myself that writing scripts is SUPER fun!
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Has anyone tried writing a screenplay? Or wants to?
I’ve written a script for a small adaptation of Taming of the Shrew, does that count?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! We probably will watch the BBC version. It’s Challenge 2 homework for me as well.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Has anyone tried writing a screenplay? Or wants to?
- Load More
