@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, okay! @keilah-h @theducktator are you guys interested in running into our group? We can either make it peaceful or go for a surprise fight, I’m game for whatever. XD
As if on cue, the walls around them began to rumble, the floor shook, and a loud hiss sounded behind the group.
I’m curious to find out what this is, lol.
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
So this line is like the third rail?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow here ya go:
“So, after ye shot Sniper…” Demo began as Medic worked on the slash in his leg.
“Technically, I was only present when he was shot.” Medic corrected, his tail flicking in annoyance at how everyone seemed to make that mistake.
Demo didn’t seem to notice. “…ye brought him back from the dead?”
“Ingeniously so, yes.”…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, i know. It’s going to be hard to chose.
It depends on how long people take to send stuff in.
I may have to do it tomorrow or even Friday, (because of Thanksgiving.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas  @highscribeofaetherium  @rae  @esther-c  @theducktator @the_lost-journal @calyhuge  @koshka  @power   @keilah-h  @linus-smallprint  @hybridlore  @mineralizedwritings  @elishavet-pidyon  @whalekeeper
Deadline is today!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol, good luck. Are you judging them by the end of today or tomorrow?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That was beautiful, and making me wanna write a song despite the fact that I have no songwriting ability.
Thank you, and you should go for it. I wouldn’t consider myself a great songwriter either, but it’s a lot of fun writing one.
also I found that aforementioned conversation, but i’ll post it in the fanfic forum instead of this…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, Ecclesiastes was definitely in mind when I wrote this. Your story was really good too!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow That was beautiful, and making me wanna write a song despite the fact that I have no songwriting ability.
also I found that aforementioned conversation, but i’ll post it in the fanfic forum instead of this one lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
At least I’m not the only one with this problem. I like Mr. Caddick a lot, though I’m not sure how much screentime he’ll actually get……
I am very heavily leaning towards it.
Let’s just say there will be problems if you don’t…..
Like a tone of readers furious because everyone can see from the moment they met that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Brother Andrew moment.
ikr? I couldn’t help it. I love stories like that!
I like how it’s a family. Ti somehow gives them and their home a cozy feeling, and I felt right at home with them.
Good! I’m glad. I really enjoy the feel they give.
It will be nice to have some characters as well. All of the Christians we have been f…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It was definitely great. Your story was amazing! The story reminds me of the book of Ecclesiastes.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @rae @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Eldred
Silvanis and Fairy played an enchanting, other worldly song upon their instrument. Their voices raised into the night sky, mystical and beautiful. Eldred listened, closing his eyes. Once it was finished, he opened them. “That was amazing! Now excuse me; I must find a p…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thanks so much!
I wish I could say things, but I’m keeping my mouth shut until I judge lolol.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
there’s also a convo between Medic and Demo about how every time Medic tries to give him a new eye, something bad always happens to it and them as a result, and Medic’s come to the conclusion that Demo’s eye socket is just cursed or something.
Eh, that sounds right XD
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Here’s my story, sorry if it isn’t great, I kind of rushed it lol.
The Final Minutes of a Dying Man
Eyes closed, he began to think.
And now, to death I go. The pain had subsided now, he couldn’t feel it much.
And as for life, what I have i to say? I laughed, cried, feared, failed, conquered, and loved. I saw many things, such…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, thanks for the compliment. 🙂
- Load More
