@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Prayers for my brother please! In the course of two basketball games he’s jammed two fingers and twisted an ankle (he still can’t put a lot of pressure on it). Pray that he heals quickly and doesn’t have to sit out of the games for too long!
-
Andrew changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin :(((((((((((((((((
Okay maybe I’ll post trauma some time. Also you should definitely give us more Fel and Lois. More. More.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper :(((((
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aw, I won’t throw snowballs at you then. Truce.
*Whips around* @rae +2 @mineralizedwritings +2 @hybridlore +2 @savannah_grace2009 +2 @calyhuge +2 @loopylin +4
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You have a very pretty writing style <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, those almonds sure do taste good. ;]
XD Metaphors are funny when you continue them.
:(((
I caaan’t. All my Lovedream characters are severely traumatized and I’m not just talking ‘his parents died to typhoid’ or whatever.
They manage to function – even Hugo can act very normal, and honestly, good for him. *Pats him too hard on…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Also I don’t understand how you people write so fast. Getting myself to sit down and completely write out what’s in my head is like trying to make almond milk by squeezing the almonds with my bare hands.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who plays minecraft
Seed number -6640657341219389823 is really good. It spawns you in a jungle, and there’s a dark forest, mesa, ordinary forest, and the new pale forest nearby. It looks really cool for a base.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Throwing all those at once was immensely satisfying. Felt like that scene from Elf. Also I love reading everything that yall are writing
It’s a whole lot of adorable nothing. I’m fascinated. If you publish it, I’ll buy it. 🙂
Aw thanks 🩷 Glad you like it.
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator haha I remember reading about that in one of my history books
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
WhY dOeS eVeRyOnE kEeP hItTiNg Me WiTh SnOwBaLlS wHaT iS tHiS
Lol i live in Florida where there is only ever snow in the very north, so I’ve literally never been hit with a snowball IRL before
Do i have to write something snow-related? Cause I’m guessing you don’t want my random warrior cats fan fiction.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oohh okay. Well Hugo has a puppy hidden in the boys’ dorm, so a therapy dog does indeed exist in the Fantast School universe.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Is the snake magical or poisonous?
(Totally not just saying this to remind people they can write next)
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m a Wisconsinite. I’m immune to snow.
*Sighs dramatically, breath white* I used to be a Wisconsinite. I haven’t seen snow in over two years.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
weel… the tag for @whalekeeper didn’t work so I guess I’m in for it
I actually want to get a lot, I have a lot of play to write
*mounts snow barricade and waves red flag* “Vive la Republique!”
also I misdid @theducktator
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Understandable :]
Felicity, Ellis, Baron/Brutus, Ben and Flare and heading into the city to save one of Felicity’s friends from capture.
Everyone else are either injured or contemplating where to go next. Jonas’ rebel NPC is leading.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have two snowballs and no clue who to hit so…
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon *snowballs fly*
- Load More
