@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Times four!!!!
Are you joking!!?
lol
                 Josef swung his suitcase and whistled cheerily as he made his way up the drive toward his home. The two months of training had passed, and now he would have ten days with his family before he began his work. Josef had told Rosemarie he was coming home that week, but he had…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
I made a board! 😊

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, that would be helpful if you don’t mind.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, I’ve finally been hit!
*shivers from cold snow* ❄️
He could see his furry reflection in the puddle, though he didn’t really care. He swung his paw and tapped the water, sending a ripple across its surface and a wave of amusement through the small kitten. He continued to tap the water, tilting his head to the side so much that it see…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!
Time continued to pass, and the days grew warmer and longer. Joseph thrived as he spent his days working hard in the fields and the evening studying with his brothers in Christ, or fellowshipping with the Caddick family. It was during this time t…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I vote for C! By the way, it’s super funny how you wrote Buddy and Sebastian! I guess they are dogs that turned into humans?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Part of me wishes I had an identical twin, but then I start thinking what it would be like to share my face with somebody and I’m glad I don’t have one. 🤣 Although…a non-identical twin would be pretty cool.😎
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well that was quite the greeting! *Melted snow drips off my chin* Haha but anyway… I’m doing pretty good! I just got home two weeks ago from five months abroad so I haven’t really gotten much writing done, but I was just remembering that Revolutionary War story and thinking I should dig it out again!
Great! How was your trip?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
What a hilarious picture!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Please pray for the members of our school’s worship band! Our school’s Christmas expo is on Thursday and we need everybody there. Pray that none of us would get sick and especially that the vocalists’ voices would be protected and ready to sing on Thursday!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m not entirely sure I understand what’s going on here, but it looks fun, so I’ll join if it’s not too late. If not, that’s perfectly fine.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge
I’M MELTING!
Hmmm…. pastes @stephie @grcr @arcticanimals and @keilah-h upside the head.
-
Power replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
*Bouncing in place chanting*
Twins are great! Twins are amazing! Twins are the best!
*Grins wearing Baby A T-shirt*
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s a crazy fun hobby! 🥰 I’m glad it brings so much joy to you.
@everyone
Thank you for all the help! I have a thesis now, and I have an abstract idea proposal this next week. I’m glad I’m choosing a historical topic instead of something else, because I felt really pressured to do something psychological or theological, and I’ve be…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m improvising with the snake, lol.
Barnes
One of the scales glanced off Barnes’ thigh. Luckily she had her skirt over her trousers – the weather was cold in Lovedream – and the scale sliced right through the top layer.
“Hm.” The officer narrowed her eyes at the beast.
Reid pulled them all back, and Tenz made a leap for it.…[Read more]
- Load More

