@rae
Active 4 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator pfffft lolllll
sandwiches being the reason you have writers’ block is too funny
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think it’s yours. Last RP was page 462.
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley I love it💜😭
I love how you’re weaving faith into it: it makes the fanfic even more special and beautiful.
(and I may or may not have teared up when she was thinking about her lost faith…it reminded me of Leon and things I felt in 2024 and it was just so special to me🥹<3)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I knowww!
I kind of already knew He was technically our brother, but part of me wasn’t sure if He wanted us to consider Him as an older brother…idk, I wasn’t sure if it was respectful or not.
And then one day I found that verse in Hebrews and I was like
WHAAAAAA?!?!?
And everything made sense lol!
Like Jesus loves us so…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh my stars and shadows I forgot to answer your questions!!!
I think I had the tab open, forgot what I was doing, and closed it.
*the oof intensifies*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmm. Thank you. I shall go fine that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
OS I am very happy to here these two were your favourites.
Glad that makes you feel better!
Hmm. I might have to think through this one more. Tyn is a bit of a hot-head though.
You could maybe play off the fact that kentors naturally avoid confrontation. Although Tyn wants to face conflict directly, she might still be avoidant…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Sara, I’m sitting here a little open mouthed right now. I mean, I’ve always know than, but I never thought of us having that empty spot because He’s supposed to fill it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
if you don’t mind me asking, what’s it like being the oldest? Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work and by the end you have mental health issues and then struggle for the rest of your life but I mean you published a book so clearly you’re proving them wrong
in fact most of the people I know who have…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Ohhhh, okay. *Quickly checks something* Try their album Dear Wormwood. I don’t know if the style is exactly what you’re looking for, but if you listen to Soldier, Poet, King which is a song on that album, that should give you the gist of what they sound like.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, it’s serious, Hannah. That’s a Sufjan Stevens song. Marcel deserves better. 🥺
All in good time. XD
Yeah, I really love Sufjan and Aurora. Aurora is special to me because my whole family loves her music and my mom always plays it in our car.
Hmm, I feel as if I know something that would fit, but the thoughts aren’t comin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
but MAYBE I wanna know about the chicken

This is Bacon.
and Marcel’s girlfriend XD
Ehhhhh no, that’s confidential.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Kinda taking a step back and not making writing such a huge, huge focus this year, learning how to slow down and enjoy the stage of life I’m in rn :3
Yeah, it’s more important to take a break if you need to and focus on things like relationships and personal growth. That’s why, even though I’m more capable of writing a whole n…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol! 😂
@koshka @whaley @godlyfantasy12 I should be on there also as hybridlore, but we shall see on Monday. 🤷♀️
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
NOO shoot this is Whaley now, ignore the little sister
🤣🤣🤣
but MAYBE I wanna know about the chicken and Marcel’s girlfriend XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yayyy a purple heart!!!
(purple’s my favorite color lol!)
Awww I’m always here for you <3
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
NOO shoot this is Whaley now, ignore the little sister
- Load More
