@rae
Active 17 hours, 10 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolol! I would ask @jonas since he’s the leader of the Adventure one. I don’t know who’s in charge of the others… I’m sure @whalekeeper would know.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Also, are you planning to add a name at the top?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
i really love the direction.
character development seems good and solid. But it’s hard to know that from just reading an outline.
again, it all depends on how you play it, but I was feeling Eustace and dragon change more than Kalmar and wolf. (Even though it is a wolf) I think you’re fine and should go for it. I can let you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I like this much better. I feel more comfortable, but it also plays into the allegory style better. (At least in my opinion)
my only suggestion (besides fine combing because there were a few typos) is old be this paragraph.
I do not know what Alan thought as he used the spell, so instead of telling you that, let’s say he in…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Great! I’m looking forward to it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Well, never mind. I forgot she was a fire elemental, so now I have to rewrite the whole scene anyway. *facepalm*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I can’t get my character out of a burning building. Help?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s not my art btw…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
And this is them in “modern” times (that is, at the time the story takes place)

Kinda surprised no one threw in a joke about these guys aging badly. Apart from Old Heavy, at least, who’s not shown in this picture but basically looks like the version above with gray hair instead of black.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
For context, here’s his squad if you weren’t familiar with them. This is them when they were younger and the main team fighting.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Kinda random, but I wasn’t sure where else to ask this cause it technically is a drawing-related question: What did you guys imagine Old Hunter to be like? Did you have a specific appearance in mind for him when you read about him?
I was thinking of drawing him interrogating Huntress as an illustration for the fanfic, and I…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I need to name 4 adults in their mid to late forties for a contemporary novel. Two men and two women. Any ideas?
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Tomorrow, February 9th, is my 9th anniversary of marriage to Rainbow, “Sherby”, Sherbet, my seven foot stuffed caterpillar.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That gives me time. =) I sort of forgot too, but the story is nearly finished anyway.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
thank you both for the sympathy and prayers!!
Great timing!
thank you!! I was proud of that one. 😂
oh dear! I hope you end up liking Roland then. 😅
I promise it was completely coincidental.
this time. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@calyhuge it do be like that though
lol
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty everyone could write a short story in two days they just don’t start until the deadline
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c you’re welcome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
No worries!! :))
- Load More

I married him at our Fat Tuesday pancake party. My best friend married us, and then my brother asked if he could be a toilet paper tube. Not to be outdone, my sister married one of her stuffies the day after. Another sister later married my ex husband, whom I had married in kindergarten: Olaf.