@rae
Active 16 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@eveyn-collins heyyyyy! Was just thinking about you yesterday. I’ve gotten to the point where Leo learns she’s gonna be with the Empire in the edited version, and it’s great so far!!
I would love to see more illustrations! I might draw Leo and Crosshair again, too.
I’ve been doing well! I finished one of my own fanfics during the new year and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal where you got the potato pictures.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae I like it! What happened to Baron? He sounds like he got really messed up. Poor guy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow thank you!
Ooh, I really love the idea of Old Hunter looking kinda like Sniper but obviously older and with scars or something. Maybe I’ll add a part about how Huntress feels whenever she looks at him, how it stings that they look so much alike yet the one who loves her is dead, and the other remains alive to torment her.
(why do I w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I like this a lot!! This section is good. I was trying to remember what happened beforehand. So far the stories have flowed, even though they are individual stories. This one seems a little out of place regarding the last one.
otherwise, i like this!!
-
Cloaked Mystery changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Kinda random, but I wasn’t sure where else to ask this cause it technically is a drawing-related question: What did you guys imagine Old Hunter to be like? Did you have a specific appearance in mind for him when you read about him?
I think I imagined him looking like Sniper exactly older and some things off with his appearance like m…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you!!
Indeed lol.
The first three chapters are pretty short because I wasn’t too invested in them lol.
Thank you so much for the critiques, I 100% agree with all of them. I used telling in this specifically because I didn’t know what to write to make it longer, so I’ll try using the suggestions for showi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
awesome! Glad I could be of help.
I think we’re all a little defensive of our stuff. 😂
I remember when you kept criticizing Aaron I was crushed because he’s a lot like me and I felt like you were criticizing me and saying I was a cardboard cutout. It took a few weeks for me to separate myself from him and see your cri…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome! Looking forward to book 2!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator RIP pennies.
Although I heard the reason was because copper and zinc and whatever else they were using to make ’em was getting too expensive for a coin whose value is 1 cent.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
😊👍
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Super creepy, but interesting! Is this the entirety of the story, or is there going to be more? Either way, the mystery remains effective: if there’s more, than this is effective for piquing the reader’s interesting; if not, the questions it leaves unanswered are intriguing in and of themselves. I also liked your use of repetition.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I really like this chapter! Everything critical I was going to say @hybridlore already covered.
I really enjoy these characters. I like how Jack sticks up for his sister, and I’m eager to find out what happens and where Elina got her scar!
make sure to keep tagging me because I’m really enjoying this.
and those girls giving her a h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry it took me a day to get back to you. Even though you said you didn’t like this first chapter much, I think it has potential. It introduces the characters and their world pretty well. It is a very short chapter. Is that normal throughout the book, or is this the exception? It’s fine to have shorter chapters, but I think it might…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Feb. 15 sounds good, thx
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c Gotcha! A P.S. would be fun, but it might lessen the impact of the ending, so it depends on what you do. As it is right now, it doesn’t scream “actual letter” to me. It’s kind of like a thank-you-note (not exactly, but I don’t know how else to explain it.) or just a note. With a word count as short as yours, that’s fine, but maybe it’d…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Fantastic! I’m so excited to read what you wrote!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The rules are that you write at least 500 words, and when the deadline day comes, you post your story here.
Micah 7:8 Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; when I fall, I will arise. When I sit in darkness, the Lord WILL be a light to me.
No idea what that means…
Perhaps, I can share why I love this verse so much:
This verse is Is…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
As a reader, is this a direction you would be satisfied to see the story take?
Yes
What do you think of the character development you see in this (specifically for Alan, Martha, Eric, and Cyrus)?
Seems solid.
Now that you’ve seen some more, what are your thoughts on the similarities between Eric and Kalmar?
I think it’s d…[Read more]
- Load More
