@rae
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 5 hours ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 6 hours ago
You’re Ellis Stormwatcher, aren’t you? We were both sent here so I can ask you a few questions. I hope you don’t mind if I do that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 6 hours ago
I’m just doing some stuff at community college, to get basic classes out of the way. Spanish has been a little time-consuming but it’s fun!
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 6 hours ago
You two understood the assignment!! This is exactly the stuff I want.
This is a lovely smorgasbord of information. I’m taking notes. I will be back to look at this again and look all of this up. Absolutely delightful replies.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 8 hours ago
@e-m-trepke Thank you! also yeahhhh i’ve been learning just how COMPLICATED this stuff is. like the animating itself? psshhh that’s easy. the workflow-ing with drawing storyboards and setting up everything? that’s the hard part. and then imagine when you’re working with a million other animators instead of just by yourself.
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 22 hours ago
Oh, and there was also King Charles VI, a.k.a. “Charles the Mad”, who often forgot his own name, insisted he was not king, and refused to bathe or change clothes for five months straight. He also thought at times that he was made of glass, and was scares people would bump into him. He also had a near death expirienced in a freak masquerade ball…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 22 hours ago
There also was a Portuguese prince who fell in love with a noblewoman. His father, viewing her as a political threat, had her brutally assassinated while the prince was away. When the prince inherited the couple years later, posthumously made her his queen. According to legend (but not history), He dug up her grave, had her dressed in royal…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 days, 23 hours ago
There was a “German” (I don’t think they where called that yet) King in the early middle ages who decided that his claim to the throne was based on him being a dependent of a mythical King who’s father was a sea dragon (a Quinotaur). The only people who could rule where from this lineage, and the sign of that was that they. . . had long…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 2 hours ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @e-m-trepke @beth-torres
Thank you for the ideas! I will add them to the list. Naming pets is a little harder than I remember it being. It’s been a while since I had some of my own. All of your suggestions are spiffing little names, indeed.
Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo)
Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 2 hours ago
I also welcome your favorite tropes. Tell me what interests you.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 2 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @beth-torres @keilah-h @rae @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @jonas
I’m tagging a bunch of you. Firstly, I doubt you will be offended, and secondly, I have free will. (You may ignore, of course.)
A lot of you write or read about fantastical…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 10 hours ago
*thinking music*
UHM. NAMES.
1. Butterbread
2. Charcoal
3. Ermmmm… Gary and Jeff.
4. Cookie
5. Potato
6. Stormy and Sunny
Okay so only two of those are actual names… And they are just the first ones I thought of. Also I want one now 🥹 They are so cute.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 12 hours ago
Freddy
Benjamin
Cotswold
Coffenut
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 13 hours ago
Moth
“Please, listen to me,” Moth whispered to the third arrow as he pulled it back.
He supposed he must stop imagining anything sometimes. Why did every single object and living thing siphon off Moth’s mind? It was deeply bothersome.
He had to resist getting worked up and listen to Ari’s advice. He took a deep breath a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 14 hours ago
I think Dark Boi will have much longer and fuzzier hair than Light Boi, because I suspect he’s a Lunkarya. We shall see.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 14 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 14 hours ago
Like yes, I had just texted my sister saying that the character was the most romantic figure in modern literature
I love this rant about your specific relationship to this fictional character and how you perceive him in specific instances. 😂 Oh goodness
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
Ah, okay. That makes sense…
Bryce
A dry laugh escaped Bryce before he could stop it. “I got a lot of things to figure out, and most of it is really boring.”
His eyes surveyed the plethora of books around them. He had so many resources to search through, about so much stuff he did not care about.
And if he we…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another.
That is unfortunate 😵💫 Do you have any other plants? If I may ask lol. I grew zinnias this summer, and tomato vines.
I successfully killed a succulent😶🌫️I’m not great with indoor plants, apparently.Tavar will naturally n…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It’s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.
*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*
- Load More
