@rae
Active 14 hours, 6 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Yep, many times. Why?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle Now the only thing left to do is think super hard about whether or not the twist makes sense. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
thats great!
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Me today
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
🤪 *Hugs back* Am I a little out of plot ideas? Yes. But I don’t care; I’m not ready to be burned out yet. I am waging war with this story now.
I’m doing well! I recovered quicker than I thought, despite not getting much sleep. I went to work the next day and felt fine.
-
Esther replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
This is looking really good!! The presentation was super helpful and explained things clearly.
I totally didn’t think about having to purchase a domain name! I’m glad you brought that up.
A couple features of the prototype I particularly love: the account profile set-up; the Projects section and the ability to comment on ind…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks so much for putting together this presentation. It was really helpful and organized. (And amusing. I was cracking up at your attempt to pronounce Wyoh)
I would probably be willing to be a moderator, but my life is somewhat hectic right now, so I’m not sure how much energy I’d be able to give. KP is really important to me…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Great! November is just a writing galore month!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
That is so cool, though! I’m already at
KDWC this month, so I’ll have to check it out next year.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Probably just November. This is the first time they’re doing this, so I’m not 100% what’s happening after November. We’ll see.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Sounds awesome!! Does it go any other months of the year, or is it just November?
-
Liberty started the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Are any of…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I did it today! Sort of. XD Being at the hospital half of the day was the focus but I still wrote 1,500 words.
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Just imagine the nicest nap, and when you wake up, everything looks sparkly. Kind of. XD
It wasn’t fun before I fell asleep because I get nervous shivers and sometimes vasovagal syncope. But the nurses are good at monitoring that.
I’m just back to the normal “I have no idea what the heck my brain is doing.”
Hey, your br…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Okay then. That;s good…. I think. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 4 weeks ago
The drugs are in me and I’m happy! It’s over and it went well. I gotta um not post that much though because it’s hard to type correctly. 😆
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 4 weeks ago
@rae that’s why I like it too.
LGBT will likely always be a thing in the art and fandom community, sadly. But tbh, for me, it’s much easier to ignore than any form of NSFW.
- Load More
