@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, definitely! XD
True… I actually don’t know many super introverts. Most people I know are either ambiverts, mostly introverts, or extroverts. (Which, come to think of it, is mostly the type of character I write! I literally have no super introverted charries! Ok… I have no idea how I got to this topic but whatever… XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok awesome!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@people
Should it be lunchtime now? I feel like it should be lunchtime
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oscar and Hana
Oscar was disappointed, but he tried not to let it show. In response to Chase’s question, he tapped his own left ear.
“I’m half deaf. I learned ASL, though I don’t actually need it to talk with people. But I find it really fun and I get excited if there’s a chance someone else knows it too. That’s why I asked.”
Hana sudde…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Me, watching the other characters’ drama while neglecting writing for my own characters:
*insert the Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme cuz pics are still broken*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Linus Smallprint are now friends 2 years, 4 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey! I’ve been good!
Slowly I’ve been getting closer to people at school, and closer to God too!
And I’ve recently made a breakthrough in my writing as well!
How have you been?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for that! I especially like your idea of giving them common ground 😀
Thanks, hope writing your book goes well for you!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 4 months ago
Sorry forgot the tag
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 4 months ago
Shadow, your journal idea sounds interesting. That would be a good way to get into the mindset of the character, especially for those writing the actual story in the third person. Could you explain some more, please? Do you write down the events from the story in these journals, or do they also feature days that the story does not cover? How many…
-
HighScribe and
Linus Smallprint are now friends 2 years, 4 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I have no idea how to write romance, but good luck! I know it will be an awesome story if you’re writing it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey, another Five Kingdoms fan! Nice. I love that series
-
Loopy replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 4 months ago
Ha! Organization? Who has time for that? I leave everything up to chance and my own goldfish memory
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Yay! Congrats on your first day of summer break!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Felicity has PE rn too, but I don’t really want to write anything for her so she’s just in the background with the rest of the class I guess
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oscar
It was an odd conversation starter, but Oscar rolled with it.
“Me too. Though orange and blue are my favorite.”
He looked at Chase curiously for a moment before draining the rest of his mug.
“So, um, do you always talk like that?” Oscar immediately regretted his question as soon as he said it. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to embarrass…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 4 months ago
I can’t really help because I just store everything inside of my head and I haven’t reached the point where I needed an external tool.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
🎶 They showed up on my doorstep
Just a couple weeks ago.
They looked so sweet and harmless.
Tell me, how was I to know?
They got a little too close to the microwave
And then much to my surprise
They grew to 40,000 times their original size
And started mutating right before my eyes.
Oh my.
ATTACK OF THE RADIOACTIVE HAMSTERS FROM A PLANET NEAR MARS!…[Read more]-
Wow. Is this by Weird Al?
-
YESSSS you haven’t heard it? It’s ‘Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters from a Planet Near Mars’.
YOU MUST LISTEN TO IT NOW IT’S ONE OF HIS BEST ONES!-
I just did! It was awesome! I kind of want radioactive hamsters running the world now. XD
-
bUt ThEy’Re EvIl AnD nAsTy AnD tHeY gLoW iN tHe DaRk 😦
-
bUt ThEy’Re CuTe AnD tHeY gLoW iN tHe DaRk 😍
-
BuT tHeY’rE GoNnA sToMp Us InTo JeLlY aNd CoNqUeR tHe WoRlD 😦
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More
