@power
Active 2 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 460
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel didn’t stand up until Soldier’s return. The visible parts of his skin was turning splotchy, but he didn’t seem concerned. He nodded to Soldier, but didn’t speak.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Ooops, clocked out at 10:30ish.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Uhhhhh….what in the great blue universe is that picture?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Okay! Needing to get my daily word count in for Project Fairies…which I now realize I haven’t really mentioned on here. Tis new. Tis MG. Tis fairies, evil woods, and definitely not prophetic children.
Starting at :22.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
hahahaha!! XD super cute. Especially the light fury!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
These RPs are so useful for finding plot holes and/or developing things you never really considered. lolololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
What’s kinda funny about all this to me is I’m still figuring out how much obvious Christianity will be in Leo’s solar system. It’s not Earth, so I won’t be referencing any biblical stories ect. except maybe creation, but it’s also pretty clearly not an allegory, and I’m not making up a God figure. So… it’s fun. XD I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 2 weeks ago
oh my goodnessss!!!!
I can’t believe you’re here! I gasped out loud when I got the notification, like that’s so crazy! I’ve missed you! And I need to reread this story, it was so good!!! I still remember parts of it, and I remember I loved it! <3
Good to have you back! What’s life been like since you’ve dropped off the face of the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Aw thank you!!
YESSS I will send you pictures! We will take pictures when the guy comes to pick me up so then you’ll be able to see what he looks like and the color scheme we have hahaha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
oh man I’m pretty sure I’m actually gonna be at a gymnastics meet to watch my sister that day! Maybe the week after that? I’d be free on Valentine’s day morning! if we did valentine’s day it would have to be earlier though
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Somewhere probably around 10 hours of work…

@whalekeeper This is the piece I was talking about in my email
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
WOW! That is so cool looking! I actually sort of oddly like that it’s not finished all the way…. idk why. lol
Yes, I think it is whaley’s turn….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m sorry, Sara, that must be really hard. I’m praying for you and your family. I know I’m nothing compared to your mom, but I’m always here to listen if you want to email me. (also, I’d love to see a picture of your prom dress if you don’t mind emailing me one!!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Praying for your family!
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Maybe there should be two meetings planned? One for later in the day whenever that works for the later people, and one earlier on a Saturday?
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Ooo, yay! I’m available pretty much most Saturdays, especially earlier in the day, so count me in whenever. =)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Like, this Saturday, a week in advance, or next Saturday? I think I’m up for either.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 2 weeks ago
did anyone read any more of this? I’m really curious to know what you all think!
- Load More
