-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Starting now!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lexwriter1216 @mkfairygirl I’m thinking 1 PM. It’s 12:23 as of rn so in a couple minutes. That good with y’all?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Sounds good!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl @issawriter7 @scripter-of-kingdoms @writerlexi1216
Anyone gonna be doing writing sprints today? I need to write some and it’d be fun to do it with y’all!! Let me know what time and for how long, or if it just depends on the person lol.
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Second Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
As the title states, I’ve found myself in a bit of a blues. Not that I’m depressed but just haven’t been finding the motivation to write but at the same time I want to because I want to finish it (also I’ve given myself a motivation).
the way I’m approaching my 2nd draft is practically rewriting everything from start to finish. I’m in a predicame…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Fantasy Series Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Ello there! I know I haven’t been in much, (haven’t been writing much either XD) but here I is now!
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @joy-caroline @issawriter7 @rmarcher @scripter-of-kingdoms @i-know-i-missed-someone @help X
So I thought I’d share my working titles with u for all my books and see what y’all think. Feel free to also share ur titles…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
OH and Dolunay! Again not my exact picture of her but still prettyÂ

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
And Grimm Beowulf

I made one for Paxton but….idc for it. And these don’t look exactly like I see them (Mainly Grimm and Jocelyn)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Corvina Nadir

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
(Except she has emerald green eyes)
Jocelyn -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
so these are some I’ve created
Arabella Fable

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline UMMMM
……ehhhh
heh…..
ermmm…..
*clears throat multiple times and sips hot tea apprehensively* so……
The way I plot/get my ideas is This:
They just come to me. Honestly most of my ideas come thru talking to someone about my story or characters, etc, listening to music and inspiration from other…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Prologue! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @abigail-m I didn’t tag y’all!! Geez
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 From what Ive skimmed over I think I’m gonna love ur characters too!! (Mainly the guys cuz….ya know lol)
Also, Newton is kinda reminding me of my darling boyo November!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I’ve also used this same site! It’s awesome!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Prologue! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
AHHH Thank you all SO VERY MUCH! And yes she is the Antagonist. I’m calling her that because the villain kinda behind the villain is her master so I just call her the antagonist. But I love how her character comes off as almost sarcastic but in a tiny bit of an eccentric way, to kinda hint at where her mind is.
and yes I’ll be editing it lat…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Prologue! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j @rmarcher @issawriter7 @scripter-of-kingdoms @e-k-seaver @joy-caroline @devastate-lasting @anyone-I-missed
Sooo…..I finished the rewrite of my prologue in draft 2! Would y’all like to read it? I know some of you read the draft 1 version or whatever, but I do like this one better. It really gives off more of Corvina’s personality.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j Hey so how did u make that quiz for ur fairytale thing?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oof not sure. I am really loving November tbh
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
So my Charries are, as follows, Corvina, Arabella, November, Jocelyn (and Nyx cuz they’re kinda a team), Grimm, Paxton and Dolunay.
Grimm is kinda my brooding character but not in an overly dramatic or whatever sorta way. He’s super sweet and strong, but struggles intensely with grief and guilt.
His sister, an Omega of the pack and born deaf (th…[Read more]
- Load More
