-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j, @devastate-lasting, @keilah-h, @writerlexi1216, @nanisnook, @issawriter7, @mkfairygirl, @abigail-m, @jenwriter17, @lydia-s, @when-i-see-the-kingdom, @ilena-louise, @daisy-torres, @jodi-maile, @lucy, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @seekjustice, @lewilliams, @e-k-seaver, @kathleenramm, @g_c_al, @millennium, @wyn-rose, @kayleigh-idea, @not-so-secre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j OOH u changed the name of the blog 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j but did u get rid of ur blog because I cannot find it anywhere.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Come Join the Tour! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 2 months ago
Hey quick question, I’m curious who made your cover!! It’s beautiful!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j hey what happened to ur website? I can’t find ur blog did u change it?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Adding another perspective to my book? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline maybe make it her husband who was killed, or another family member (even a parent or someone) and that way it’s not a constant brother & sister brother & sister duo in ur story. But that’s up to u (:
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
https://www.tryinteract.com/share/quiz/60f7951da4743a00171f0b4b
I MADE A QUIZ AHHHHHH!!!! Let me know what y’all Get!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline thanks!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@nova21 so I have actually launched but the reason I haven’t told anyone on KP is because there’s a formatting issue in red to get fixed and need to talk to my mom about a comment section, but when that happens I’ll share the link on here
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
So not entirely sure if this is the last thing I wrote in my first draft but it’s pretty close
And, as Lyn told the story of all that had happened in the wood, Ara couldn’t felt but feel encouraged, knowing that all three of them were safe.
And that’s all that mattered.
and this is the last thing I wrote in the zero draft of my 2nd b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@issawriter7 may do more writing. I just stopped a few minutes ago.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j @joy-caroline @issawriter7 @nova21 @alia @devastate-lasting @jenwriter17 @anyone-else
Hey y’all!! Gonna hopefully be doing a LOAD of writing cuz I need to reach 40,000 words before this week ends (So today rofl) and im at 37,000 and something……so ya. anyone wanna join me?
Please? XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
Ooh ooh!
@elfwing FENNEC FOXES THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! And yes there is one in my series.
Look up exotic animals if ur looking for something new! There’s lemurs, monkeys, lizards, fish, turtles, sugar gliders, porcupines, guinea pigs, hamsters, ferrets, kangaroos, deer, etc.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What trope is most common in your stories? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
Oh and tragic backstory…
and secret identity…..
ermmm. Let’s just say most of them 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What trope is most common in your stories? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
Chosen one and found family. Tho also best friends turned lovers if that counts. Lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Questions on drafts and beginnings… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
…..I’m currently doing the first draft as well and UGH IT IS HORRIBLE but I’m just trying my best to ignore that fact and move on.
I mean.
horribly horrible. So so so so so bad…..sigh.
I could def use some encouragement because…boy do I feel like it’s awful. It’s gonna take a lot of work to the point I’m just not even sure I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Also I’m stuck when it comes to drafting the middle (the actual mystery part of things) so I’m just like aggggghhhhh any ideas?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice may be writing later before bed! I need to reach 40,000 words this Friday and I’m at over 33,000 words……
- Load More
