-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The most awkward intro ever 😉 in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Small fuzzy things in general, with cats, foxes and squirrels at the top. I have a hard time deciding.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Did you make up your names onoyour own, or research them? They sound amazing!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The most awkward intro ever 😉 in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Hi there! (I’m sorry I didn’t greet you earlier.)
I’m a homeschooler and book worm, and I probably talk out of turn a bit too much. I create all my worlds with no gun powder.
Question: What’s your favorite animal(s)?
Anyway, greetings and salutations! (And I totally agree, Fall is beautiful)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@trajia-the-minstrel
You’re sister sounds like my best friend minus the broom 🤣 she totally glares at me when I mentioned killing off a character cuz I usually spoil everything to her (cuz who else can I spoil everything to?) 😂
She was real relieved when I decided not to kill of one of my charries in the current series I’m working on but ins…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-mintrel
Thanks! I hope it turns out well. Your story sounds fascinating too.
Siblings: just have to love them for it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
I understand. I was going to have a MIA, but when I couldn’t leave him gone I sacrificed his friend instead. (And now I’m having second thoughts again)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
It does sound difficult! The Russian things I struggle with the most are word form, grammer, and spelling (but I struggle with that in English too, so…).
I know a Russian lady through BQ, (She loaned me the pre-school book.) But I only see her at BQ tournaments.
Question: Was the book a Korean college book, or a college Korean book?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
It is traumatic. I was telling my brother about my book and about Rubin, when suddenly I stopped and just said “oh no.”
He started laughing.
Since then it has been a battle of ‘why’. If his death wasn’t a pivital point in my story, he would have a good chance of surviving. As it is, I already have a song for his funeral.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Ah, English, that wonderful headache.
I’ve heard Korean is difficult. What do you think of it, and how are you learning?
I’m using Babbel, Duolingo, and a Russian preschool book.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Awesome lines everyone!
@issawriter7 Hey did u ever get my email back about what I wanted u to make for me for my winning that contest thingy, and what I thought of what u sent me of Heir To His Crown??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Daily Dewdrops! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic God in Fantasy in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo while your not trying to have God as evident as Gracie, I think perhaps @gracie-j can help you some with this! Not sure what genre your in, but she writes more historic fiction, and while she has God more evident, she may can help you because hers isn’t fantasy and so she can show you how to portray God realistically without making H…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Daily Dewdrops! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Greetings From Myself (And a Brief Introduction to My Works) in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
Aye, (oh dear, this is what happens when I start thinking medievally) I understand about the username thing. We are all varying degrees of our pen names. Truly, someone else on here can’t really be a dark-furred, fluffy snake-eating creature. It’s the thought behind it all …
About being a twin, let’s see. First of all, there are different…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Greetings From Myself (And a Brief Introduction to My Works) in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
Hi there, @trahia-the-minstrel, it’s very nice to meet you!
That is so funny, what is your tale about, and how is lertan pronounced? Here’s a bit more on Eirtan:Â [eeir tahn(r is flapped with EIr said farther back in the mouth)]a country, the head in the two brother-nations of Eirtan and Yartas, main enemy? Dorwin.
I would be glad to help, if I…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
@melancholic-writer
Oohhh! We call that Nationals. I’m not sure about other districts,(Alaska Yukon sent only one team this last year.) but Texas sent 4 Senior Experienced teams to the 2021 Nationals. (I don’t remember the number of teams for the other divisions.) -
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
Are you familiar with or know Russian? I’m still learning, but it’s a beautiful language!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
Thanks?
Otto’s accent is supposed to be German influenced, but my more recent book is Russian and may have bled over in the rewrite. Both German and Russian have a ‘v’ sound instead of a ‘w’, and no ‘th’ sound. I don’t speak German, so I’m not as familiar with it. They do sound similar to most people. Russian is spoken from the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
@anatra23Â I’m not sure, it’s little like Green Ember with humans, or the Ranger’ Apprentice but cleaner, or Wingfeather with no “magic”: is that fantasy? As for the thought out part, I’m writing my first draft, and although I have only the prologue and part of the first chapter, I have made up scenes all throughout the book. That’s how I make up…[Read more]
- Load More
