-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Switching Gears: I'm Writing An Allegorical Fantasy Now! in the forum Biblical Fiction 4 years, 11 months ago
@koshka thank you so much! I’ll definitely be on here for some tips I’m sure!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Switching Gears: I'm Writing An Allegorical Fantasy Now! in the forum Biblical Fiction 4 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Ahhh thank you so much! And yes!! It is!! Thank you, I made it today!
Inspiration is absolutely FLOWING! Which proves this must be a God thing because this does not usually happen. I’m writing character stuff (Fear, Misbelief, Desire things like that) that I can’t usually figure out very quickly) and I’m so excited! Thank the Lord!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Switching Gears: I'm Writing An Allegorical Fantasy Now! in the forum Biblical Fiction 4 years, 11 months ago
*Stormy applause and cheers blow the roof off*
I can’t wait till Project Kaithen comes out.! If there’s anything I can do to help with don’t hesitate to ask.
It’s so good when you feel you’re on His path.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Switching Gears: I'm Writing An Allegorical Fantasy Now! in the forum Biblical Fiction 4 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yay! I love it too! It sounds SO good! Like a book I’d read till four in the morning and have to stop at random parts to soak up every implication. Is it off the story of David?
By the by, that’s a beautiful cover/photo.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Switching Gears: I'm Writing An Allegorical Fantasy Now! in the forum Biblical Fiction 4 years, 11 months ago
Kaithen (Kai) is an elf and the youngest of 9, living in a fairly impoverished home. He’s regarded as little more then an errand boy and the one who watches the K’vews while big brothers are away, and mother has no interest for him at all, in fact when giving birth to him she didn’t even stop her sewing.
Having no one around, Kai has learn…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Switching Gears: I'm Writing An Allegorical Fantasy Now! in the forum Biblical Fiction 4 years, 11 months ago
@lydia-s @elanor @libby @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h@elfwing  @gracie-j @jenwriter17 @issawriter7@trahia-the-minstrel @maryg3 @kayleigh-idea @lucy @madelyn@anatra23 @scoutfinch180 @mkfairygirl @precious-y @beth-darlene @abigail-m @seekjustice @nova21 @hallie-jean @daisy-torres @jodi-maile @devastate-lasting @e-k-seaver…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Making Bible Characters Relatable in the forum Biblical Fiction 4 years, 11 months ago
Thank you for tagging me. I haven’t read much biblical fiction, but I’ll be happy to share what I’ve noticed.
They were people, they had emotions, and the Bible records many of these. Most these are referenced in their actions. The entire book of Jonah (It’s better for me to die!). Ezekiel’s wife dies and he isn’t allowed to grieve, although he…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Making Bible Characters Relatable in the forum Biblical Fiction 4 years, 11 months ago
Ok, hi! This is so exciting! Anyway to make them relatable…
Have you ever noticed how personal the last verses in the Epistles are? They speak of Tituses and Demases like, wonder of wonders, they were real people. 😉 For example, II Timothy 4:13, Paul asked Timothy to bring him a cloak he left at Troas and some books and parchments. These New…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Topic suggestion for Biblical fiction writers in the forum Questions and Support 4 years, 11 months ago
Hurrah! It’s on! Three cheers for the new forum, HURRAH, HURRAH, HURRAH! *Throws a ticker tape parade*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Thank you so much! That’s one of my best so far.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oh my word!!! Gorgeous!!!! You’re so talented my gosh!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Awww… That’s beautiful. He looks so real!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
All these premisses are thrilling!
So… Here’s Nyx’s portrait. It was fun to make and I learned quite a bit about drawing fur in the process. I’m so excited with how it turned out!

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What’s an unexpected place you got a story idea from? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
You should write a short story about it/in that setting, just ’cause it sounds so “readable”, if that makes sense. You know, the strange ground keeping people could be part of a spy ring or the guardians of a secret…. ok, my train of thought is on a detour. *Note lightbulb over head*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantsay12
thank you! This’ll be a welcome challenge.
@anatra23 I’ve read a few of the Redwall books, namely Redwall, Mossflower, The Bellmaker, and that one about the baggers where that lord fellow falls off a cliff 😉 . I haven’t read any in a while though.
Have you read Mistmantle? My brother liked them but didn’t get hooked, while we did.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@anatra23 Thx, tho I can’t take credit for the pic lol! Found it online! That’s just what fennec foxes look like! Aren’t they gorgeous and adorable? I love them!! (I plan to own one! In the state I live it’s not illegal, and there is a breeder 3 and a half hours away from me, tho they are expensive being an exotic pet and all)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon here’s another reference pic! As u can see, fennec foxes have these adorable little reddish fur lines on their faces in the shape of a triangle and the most ADORABLE ears

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I do not mind at all! As for markings not really! He looks like ur average fennec fox! He’s about the size of what Koshka imagines her creature, an agile housecat but a tad bigger then a kitten
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Hey, @godlyfantasy12, would you mind if I drew Nyx? And if so, does he have any particular markings etc.?
- Load More
